Admin Mod Problems

Best answers
I have admin mod, and lately whenever I try to use admin_slap, I get a message in my console saying something about a hitbot3.wav sound file or something is missing, causing the admin_slap to have no effect. Also, whenever I use admin_slay or slayteam, I don't get any message whatsoever, and no1 gets slayed. I know I'm doing the commands properly, because it used to work, and if I wasn't, it would say like unknown command or something. As well as this, lately I haven't been able to make servers with CTDB mode on. No one see's my server whenever I do this, but they can when I put team mode on. Now, you will probably say "CTDB is still experimental" etc., but the thing is, it used to work fine. Plus, I haven't ever been able to successfully create a dedicated server. Whenever I try, I get an error message saying "HLDS.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down". I've asked about the dedicated server part on these forums several times as well, but haven't really gotten an answer.

Can anyone help?:(

Best answers
All I can suggest you do is get the latest and greatest of all 3

AdminMod
MetaMod
and Hlds

Best answers
where might i get the newest hlds?(sorry for my n00bishness:p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom