>>DeMoN<< needs training

Best answers
Ay pro's i want to ask i've someone realy good want to train me cause i'm just to slow with the mouse and i'm to lazy to think of new tactics :) but plzzz i realy want to kick some pro's with the skills i have than. pllz train me. (ps. i can host and i have dsl connection).

grtz.
- :devgrin: >>DeMoN<< :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first thing, dsl sucks
second thing, the best way to get better is by yourself... many people will tell u that.

then again if any pro's wana train you its up to them. just be carefull that if you become leet you dont get a swollen ego like some of these pro's already have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, heres the way i got good, well kinda :]

I started off downloading bots, and made sure they couldn't move (i'd learnt the basic skills) and i learnt my new tricks on them.

I then joined a clan, they helped me a bundle.

I then regularly go to public servers and practice my melee skills there.

As people will say, being trained will only teach you the other guys tactic. Its best to watch other people, and add parts of their style into your own.

Best answers
*sigh* the first time i played esf i jumped into a elites server *shudder* that was a nightmare :scared: i somhow got better by te elites juggleing me around o_O problem is.....they stil do ;(

Best answers
It's been a while since i ve been here, vacation etc. I've learned EVERYTHING by joining servers with only one person, over and over again. This way u can concentrate yourself on one enemy without having to think is the other guy behind me? This way u can test new tactics etc. because bots are to easy in one on one i think, they're good but a human is better.

Best answers
Make it easy on yourself. Just go into a public server, spectate, see how people fight/learn their fighting styles, I've said it in other threads as well, for people who wanted to be trained. Like people said up above, I quote "practice makes perfect"..or, download bots like another person said, practice off of them, and as you progress on, increase their level of difficulty, if you're mainly concerned on melee, then turn off the capability for bots to use any ki beams against you and just set it to 100% melee. And, there you go.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONT use bots to train. Bots are great if you have a 56k, but, If you have a decent connection and just want to use bots to train, well simply dont. First off, bots head on whore, second, they block counter, third, they have aimbot (yea i know its impossible to make a bot without aimbot, but in esf, its so annoying) and fourth, they behave nothing like a human's do. When a bot swoops at me, i teleport to the left/right or try swooping to the left/right but the second im done doing that im already hit. Its pretty much impossible for a human to pull off some of the crazy hits they do. And I hvae played people that trained with bots and can easaly beat bots, and think there all that, but all they do is pretty much how (not saying all people that trained with bots do, thats just from my experience). Anyway, you dont have to listen to me, somepoeple like bots better. Bots dont complain if you kill them constantly or spam the map.

Best answers
Thnx u guys hehe i'm but i've u ever seen me on a server you will see that i'm not a n00b anymore and i wan't to ask i've someone want to play a funround with me. just add me to your msn.

- DeMoN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom