Bug?¿?

Best answers
ok i was in a game and some guy blocked my melee attempt... so the second i hit him i teleported away and swooped again and he blocked me AGAIN, and it repeats every once in a while... then he said its a bug thats gonna be fixed next version. is it really?

Best answers
Well blocking is not a bug. It's triggered by the person pressing Q or their bind. If you mean you can't hit them again after you hit them once, then your timing was off. They have to be rolling or flipping in air to hit them again before they recover.

Best answers
i no blocking isnt a bug... im talking about *i swoop at him, he blocks my attack, the second i hit him i teleported away to advoid being countered, and i quickly swooped again and kicked him away* thats what happened between me and the guy. Then all of a sudden im being called a "no skilled bug user"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, not a bug. he must have let go of block to try and counter but you got in to fast for him to react.

Probably a new guy that heard of the insta-counter bug of 1.0, but that bug consisted of the blocker holding down attack and letting go of block right as you hit him. It allowed people to turtle up and rule the melee.

Best answers
i remeber the good ol days of insta-counter... it was pretty hard to fight some ppl back then (especially if u lagged a bit more than the guy bloking). But anyway the guy also said something about "its when u teleport thru the person and melee still connects with them" :S anyway whatever the guy was obviously a noob with his noobettes believing anything their "god" says so im done with it

Best answers
Well what you said is a "Tele hit." And it is not a bug, but a technique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom