Weak weak WEEEEAAAAK!!!!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is the gallitgun so weak!!???, why for heaven sake!?
In the show it is really powerfull, but here it is nothing!

Best answers
umm.... not sure *looks to devs*

i agree it should be more powerful than it is. its meant to be a khh rival :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If it was juiced up, then it would render FF useless, plus is charges at a decent speed, it deos a decent amount of damage, so if it was a khh rival, then there would be no real point in having the Final Flash at all.

Best answers
I should be at least closelly as powerfull as a kamehameha at the moment it's useless

Best answers
Agreed, but it should not be more powerful than the kamehameha, or else the final flash would be kind of useless.

Also, Vegeta was a lot more powerful than Goku in the series when he used it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...What do you guys mean...Useless? Are you nuts? The gallit gun can charge up alot quicker than a kame, so by the time you've shot it, a person with kamehameha could have only charged one up half power at tops.

Best answers
not necessarily magus, because think about it. final flash takes years to charge and leaves you very vulnerable to attack, just like goku's spirit bomb. they both do tremendous amounts of damage. making the gallit gun a kamehameha rival attack would probably even the game moreso than it is now, without giving vegeta too much of an advantage :D

Best answers
The only thing that gives veggie a disadvantage in the game is the fact that you need to play a verry long time before you can go super... and when u are.. the fukkin map always changes :\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell... you people want to beam spam bad, don't you? The gallit gun is a tactical weapon, not a nuke, and it does *plenty* of damage if you actually hit someone with it. If you increased the blast radius it would just be another kamehameha, and we have enough characters using that already, not to mention that after he transformed he would have 3 map nuking attacks. You people are too picky. It's a damn fine attack for use during melee or at medium range, and when it is charge up all the way it is typically lethal.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and when it is charge up all the way it is typically lethal.

no its not you must not play vegeta and the FF is weak 2

beam > melee

the melee in 1.2 is crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason people say melee sucks is because they suck at it. You can't hit someone, so instead you just use a beam so you might get some points? Melee takes skill unlike the beams. Melee was also used more in DBZ than beams. If you say melee sucks, you suck.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
ok sonicboyster, dont get me wrong. im not complaining about gallit gun. i agree that right now it is a very strategical move. i was merely making a suggestion to what magus had said. again i didnt intend to make it sound like i was complaining :scared:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The gallit gun is plenty powerful if you know how to use it. The same poeple that complain about the gallit gun are most likely the same people that complain about Masenko and Powerbeam because they can't aim them. If you actually hit someone with gallit gun they will take serious damage; oftentimes enough to finish them off with just one or two swoops of melee.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
generally, i smack people far far away with melee, then they swoop me head on, soi charge a beam, and wait for them, for vegeta its the gallick (not GALLIT, ITS GALLICK!!) gun. But what do i see? they guy stops swooping and teleports, cause he saw my big freaking AURA!

Best answers
yea its strong nuff and it charges fast, if they just got rid of that damn aura, cuz it lets people know what ur charging and it gets in the way of ur aim, and i know u can go into 1st person to aim with it, but in the middle of a fight i got no time to do that. so get rid of the aura and gallick gun would be 10 times better

Best answers
they should put the REAL AURA for it not that big Sunflower **** they put on it. Just make Vegeta glow Purple and white around his body like the final flash but except its purple. soooo hard =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
screw around with the code for glow with admin mod.

if char=vegeta and charging attack#4
then glow purple

i duno how the code would look but i would imagine its something like that? no?

Best answers
If all of you remember correctly,the galit gun wasnt a veryt strong attack at all,goku killed vegeta with his kamehameha in a power struggle with vegeta's galit gun,it was never suppose 2 be stronger or even equel 2 the kamehameha,so i think that the esf team did a great job,cos its just like the show,and why are u complaining?it doesnt matter wich beam you use,melee is still the best!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku went to Kaioken x4 I believe to beat the Garlic gun..

Best answers
ive beaten a FF with galit (same pl)

its not too weak, it charges fast and has great colision damage. Just make sure you get direct hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom