Decension

Best answers
I hope i'm not overlooking something here and being a noob but is there any use for decension? When I say use I mean are there any positive things that come from choosing it over the ascended version. Just curious, its been buggin me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe your PL increases faster when you are in normal form. Ascending is good for nuking the map/blowing people out of your way with less effort, but you gain PL at a crawl compared to when you fight descended.

Best answers
Thanks a lot guys, but one more thing, does goku lose the spirit bomb ability when he is super saiyn as well?... I think so but not sure. But i was wondering why I could never get perfect form because i was ssj all the time.. good stuff

Best answers
perfect trans = transform instantly
and goku does lose his spirt bomb when he goes ssj watch the movies or junk o_O

Best answers
He does lose it but then goku acquires the ability to teleport with any beam.

Best answers
Just a comment here...

"Thanks a lot guys, but one more thing, does goku lose the spirit bomb ability when he is super saiyn as well?"

A decended spirit bomb at maximum charge is one beeeeg bang!!!
:notice: Now imagine an acended spirit bomb- You can sit in one corner and blast people away on the other side of the map!!!

...MASS PL!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that, and the fact that Goku never does a Spirit Bomb when he's a Super Saiyan anyway.
The ability to teleport while charging beams outweighs that though, atleast the way I use Goku.
I myself never transform until I can do it rather quickly, in about 5 or 6 seconds instead of the starting 10. Transforming right away just means you're a big target.

Best answers
Well, Goku turned SSJ during his spirit bomb when he finishes off buu. I think they should add how you can transform to ssj during a spirit bomb, that'd be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but he never actually created the spirit bomb while SSJ. You can make a spirit bomb, throw it, transform and block it back if someone deflects it back at you. Basically the same thing that happened in the show.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I am playing I never transform right away. I stay normal and keep beating people until they get stronger than me or I want to pound them even more.

That's the only time I really transform.

Best answers
Acending early makes you a target for PL seekers and acending too early makes you a sitting duck for 10 seconds.
You also gain more PL when UN-acended than when you are SSJ.

But if you are a vegeta at heart then acend when you have enough PL to do so but dont say i didnt warn you.

regards
Dark Seraphim

Best answers
It'll come out when it's ready. That sort of question is frowned apon really.. just look out on the front page, if it's out.. it's out.

Anyway, I don't go SSJ when I play (which isn't much) until I am really desperate.. when ascending PL is used much quicker for attacks and blocking which usually puts me at a disadvantage >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom