Problem with ESF???

Best answers
the news havebnt been posted in the esf startpage and stuff..whats wrong?? i mean im thinkin that..

1. you are very busy
2. yo are making 1.2
3. yall gave up....

well please write something on the news thx.. ;) and i know that there are mods taht might be slightly better than ESF but i still ike esf ^_^

Best answers
School tends to hit Half-Life mods pretty hard timewise...also, they are building a new and complex combat system into the game, that most likely takes all of thier spare time. Coding and modeling/animation/soundwise, the task they are undertaking is enormous. I agree that dev journals are there for a reason, but hey, if they get it done faster at the expense of my not being updated, that's fine with me.

Either that or they team broke up and stopped working on it :cry:

Best answers
so your telling me that they are all working on the swining melee attack? i reccomend the work ALOT on the aura..i see na mod that has a aura 100 times better than esf..and sorry i cant disclose the mod...well..i hope they dont take too long....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, you also have to remember, outside of school, most of the team have jobs to go to and their social lievs, so the best is to just put yourself in their shoes and sit tight, and relax ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to remember that during the summer, Team ESF prefers to do things outside like socialize and party, and during the year they like to do things like socialize, party, and study.

Not much time for ESF ^_^
But they still manage to do a decent job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
serg said:
so your telling me that they are all working on the swining melee attack? i reccomend the work ALOT on the aura..i see na mod that has a aura 100 times better than esf..and sorry i cant disclose the mod...well..i hope they dont take too long....
Swinging melee is only a minor part of the advanced melee, and im betting you saw an aura 100 times better on a game playing off the quake 3 engine or Unreal Tourney engine or something. The new aura comeing out looks awesome for the half-life engine. (They have updated the aura already, there was a moive out for it a while back)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me personally assure you that the team is making a lot of progress on the next beta, and constant testing is going on most of the time.

Just be patient, school/college/work has just started for a lot of them, and before that it was the summer vacations - so things do tend to be slow'ish... but that doesn't mean the team isn't working on stuff behind your backs :p

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
serg said:
the news havebnt been posted in the esf startpage and stuff..whats wrong?? i mean im thinkin that..

1. you are very busy
2. yo are making 1.2
3. yall gave up....

well please write something on the news thx.. ;) and i know that there are mods taht might be slightly better than ESF but i still ike esf ^_^
1 & 2

About 3... Pffft

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just remember, the team-members are human as well. So.. yah, it's the same with teachers, they are human :rolleyes:

Best answers
R u sure teachers r human...i mean iv had some really shocking teachers and more often than not there either robots, or something other than human lol...no offence to the teachers outthere.....and btw the esf rnt human.....there gods (in my eyes) becuz they spend there time and money making a game and letting ppl have it for free (although it is illegal to charge 4 a halflife mod) but yea i think there amazing. Keep up the great work and take ur time lol!!!

Best answers
ummm u should post your help questions in another persons thread
go download esf off the files page and if u still have trouble ask for more help
o yea dont double post >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom