Yet another sig I made for Mystic_Saiyan..

Best answers
great backround, i just think it would be better without pictures, but thats just me. And again, great backround 8/10

Best answers
Well, it looks like all the others everybody else is putting out. I mean, your background is cool, the font matches, and the pictures are nicely placed, it's just that I'm tiring of the style.

For the style, you get 9/10 from me. Nice job. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Es_Trunks2 said:
great backround, i just think it would be better without pictures,
as you can see i did not make it for myself thus Im obligated to make it how he wants..

anyways thx anymore comments..

Best answers
ah so thats who its for lol. hahah thas funny. gj i like it. 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok I made him another one here you guys go this one has probably one of the very best bgs ive made:

Best answers
why do people like pictures in their sigs...oh well, anyway sw33t backround, 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because just a background is boring and dull

i think its pritty good nice pictures not too blurry or anything and they deffinitly go well with the background so id say an over all good sig

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's because most small sigs only contain textures. To make a sig intresting you'll need a focal point. A picture is a focal point. Making a sig without pics and thus only texture and actually make it look good is quite hard. Normally the other solution is typography instead of a pic

Best answers
justin! your gettin really good at that, when you said you could make sigs, i wasnt expecting that...10/10 on each of em!

Best answers
the best BG of u??? wow i really am honored (no sarcasm just the truth!!)
and well i think a pictureless sig is a well not a nice sig (but that goes only for me and my brother)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kappados said:
justin! your gettin really good at that, when you said you could make sigs, i wasnt expecting that...10/10 on each of em!

hehe Thanks Pnack..

Best answers
hey Kawabara i tried to pm u but ur private message box was full so here was wut i wanted to send to u..
hello i am amazed with ur sigs right now so can u plz make me a sig?
if u can i would like a pic of majin vegeta or just a pic of vegeta (not majin if u like) and a pic of goku in the sig? and can u have a nice backround that would fit the sig?.. and plz just any text would be fine saying Death Sayin, thank you plz have time to for the sig thx a bunch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DeathSayin said:
hey Kawabara i tried to pm u but ur private message box was full so here was wut i wanted to send to u..
hello i am amazed with ur sigs right now so can u plz make me a sig?
if u can i would like a pic of majin vegeta or just a pic of vegeta (not majin if u like) and a pic of goku in the sig? and can u have a nice backround that would fit the sig?.. and plz just any text would be fine saying Death Sayin, thank you plz have time to for the sig thx a bunch
yeah I can make that sorry my pm box was full i just emptied it..

Best answers
justin did you ever get around to makin that cd with those sig programs on it? if you do, bring it up to my job sometime.....id really appreciate it

*edit-sorry if that was a bit off topic guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom