New Sig

Best answers
Yo homies im at it again with a new sig i created with some help from Revitalized Prince it turned out pretty good. Anyway here it is everybody. Rate it/crit it or whatever you wanna do except steal it. Here it is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it smaller
Smaller sigs for some reason stand out more than big sigs imo

Best answers
hmm interesting thought buddy. but if its the same to you ill keep my size as it is. Unless i suddenly change my mind. :yes:

Best answers
It looks neat... But I can't tell who that middel person is in the background. You have it to faded to tell since its only the face showing.

Best answers
Thats goku in the middle. Cuz if i had that part with nothing then it would just look blank. So i had goku's face there. and ya its ssj3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice sig, It is a bit faded but you can still tell it's goku. i'd give it a 9/10.

Best answers
its ok doesnt really appeal to me man, font is cool, but try to make to smaller like... 350x75 or 300x90

Best answers
hmm so thats 2 who want it smaller eh. well ill c what i can do. btw thx phat for the great rate. :yes:

Best answers
lol ok thats 3. Alright ill do it right after i get done after school. Ok then we will see how it turns out.. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom