online playing

Best answers
OK when i play Counter-strike i press console and type connect cs.---.lt, does anybody knows any esf servers that i can join this way because i can't join any server trought the INTERNET GAMES button(computer says that "Your Half-Life CD-key is invalid") PL HELP!!!!!

Best answers
lithuania_power said:
OK when i play Counter-strike i press console and type connect cs.---.lt, does anybody knows any esf servers that i can join this way because i can't join any server trought the INTERNET GAMES button(computer says that "Your Half-Life CD-key is invalid") PL HELP!!!!!
i have the same problem

Best answers
That would be your best bet, go get yourself a real CD key...

Best answers
ok. You say i should buy an original Half-Life, but it cost. Maybe someone could borrow me a original CD-Key. Hmm... :(

Best answers
I have a program KEY-GEN it generates CD-Keys, games accepts the code ,but when i try to connect "The CD-Key is invalid"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will acept any number.. But if it doesnt work it will say invalid. Go get a real key, cheapo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you can generate keys by hand that let you into the game itself, but when you try going to an internet game, it will try to authenticate with WON. You need a REAL CD-key to play online, the game isn't expensive, so just go out and buy it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. GO OUT AND BUY HALF LIFE. It only cost about $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom