Newww siiig plllllllllllzzzzz!!

Best answers
You kno what just forget it bcuz it was just a thought i thought it was ok and apropriet and all so forget it just forget it close this please a mod please just close thisor forget all this

*NEW IDEA* Ok forget my otha idea Can some one make me a kid buu sig with a super buu on it with a blue bg with black font with my name on it thx in advanced

Best answers
/holy **** :p

uh i dunno man this might not go over too well with mods but i'll look into making one anyway

Best answers
i think you need 50 posts to give for asking someone to create you a sig..right?? :scared: I dunno but those are good pictures of her. Imma wait till i c if a mod approves of this cuz im not too sure on the rules here. o_o

Best answers
well i just got done making one, not a complex backround or anythign like that, for myself i give it a 6/10 :rolleyes: but i dunno if the mods would aprove

**EDIT**
i just read his post RIGHT AFTER i make one...damnit ;(

Best answers
just screams with uglyness!!!!!!! jk but its not that great i dunno why it just doesnt go... :no: just seems to kiddy like.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the red 1 better, but i dont like the kid buu pic, i'd say get another1, and move it to the left a little.... and maybe get rid of the glowing edges.... i dont think it looks right....

Best answers
i'm in question about the kid buu...use maybe a more serious picture of him?or maybe one with a whole in his stomach :fight:

Best answers
the bg looks like something a 3 year old would do (no offense) as in he/she took a crayon and scribbled all of the paper. thats what i mean by kiddie.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
*updated* changed the bg and took out kid buu, check previous post

Best answers
looks a lot better. gj. 6/10 for me

Best answers
Lol thanks but i got a new idea (my moods change alot) but ill keep this one can some one make me a flame boy siggy just search it up on google and youll find it and a whatever color bg with a black color of font thanks :)

Best answers
lol learn how to make your own sigs, mess around with filters and stuff, youll catch on

Best answers
hey no point in being rude ya gotta say it like this. MAKE YOUR OWN *****!!! lol im jk ask away. Just makes us (sig makers) improve.

Best answers
NeLo has a point :D ^^ but anyway save up and buy it, my reason why you should buy Photoshop 7.0: It's teh PwNagE ;)

Best answers
if you aint in a rush, wait for photoshop 8 im honestly not sure how long it is away, but theirs always other ways of getting these expensive programs :)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom