Console commands.

Best answers
If I am running a server (eg. on a LAN) is there any way I can change people's power levels (When my computer is the server)?

I am looking for a console command - is there anywhere which lists all the ones available in ESF?

Best answers
Thanks for the link, but there is no command there which helps, can you be more specific?

Maybe there is a 'cheat' command to use in conjunction with sv_cheats ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you cant change someones pl with console commands :\

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"No."

You cannot change your own or someone else's PL in public versions of ESF.

Although, some addons are being made for ESF by fans, which will possibly support this feature. You can find those threads in the Miscellanious section.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No

You can,t and you shouldn't, that would be cheating, and nothing else, and there is no Honor in cheating!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I really dislike when people say this is cheating.

Say you have a server up, right?
And you play with your friends for 30 minutes, and everybody has decent powerlevel.

A random crash happens, and everyone's back to 0.

Allowing the -server- to change everyone's PL, or raise everyone's by a certain amount, etc.. wouldn't be CHEATING. You're in their server, and they decide the rules and settings.

He asked if there's a way to change the setting, and as there isn't, that's the end. But it's not "cheating" unless you're raising your own only, and not in your own server. Your server, your settings.

Understand?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you think everyone will use it for that purpose?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably not Sierra. Seeing a command that would increase the pl gained by attacks wouldn't be bad in my opinion. Like tacking on a x1.5 or x2 pl gain multiplier might be a smart thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom