Voice Communication

Best answers
I was just wondering that why dosn't voice comm work yet? If it wasn't added could the team please spend a little more time for $.10 to add this in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF isn't really a mod that needs voice communication.. it really isn't team based. It's more of a deathmatch type thing. And chances are even if you have teams, if you're not a clan they probably won't help you.

It's more of a waste of time, plus I'd rather not have the same annoying voices I deal with in my other mods ruin this great one for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way, I think it should be available. Some people like to talk while playing games (me) :rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the search button next time. This has been discussed a million times. Voice comm was not added for a reason. ESF is NOT the kind of mod to use voice comm for. It wouldn't be realistic or realistically helpful.

Best answers
it should be enabled to handle easier rather than typing 173982163981 words u know, and let me guess adding the mic would be "unbalancing the game" i really think all mods should hav mics it helps ppl easier, and its not like u get advantage in anyway, its JUST COMMUNICATION. i think esf SHOULD HAVE MIC

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... it isn't just that... ****ing search and you'll see what I mean. Just about everybody on the forum has had a say in a debate about this already.

To sum it up: ESF is not Counter-Strike. People don't like being teamed up on so being able to call people over to help you would just cause more controversy. Getting little kids screaming "INCOMMING BEAM!!!" whenever they see one wouldn't do a damn bit of good because you'd still have to look for it and by that time you'd probably be dead. It's just useless and distracting.

And to prevent predictable rebutles on the issue:

If I want to use the mic why should I have to mute new people whenever they come in the game and join my team so that they wont scream while I'm trying to talk to someone who can hear me or who cares? And if I turn the microphone off because I don't want to listen to it what good does the microphone do to anyone on my team who is trying to tell me something?

Best answers
useless and distracting? if THEIR F***** use less then U CAN JUST MUTE THE PERSON if they are DISTRACTING THEN U CAN JUST MUTE THE PERSON, BUT ITS JUST EASIER TO HAVE A MIC

and i know u have mostly everythihng wrong, PPL DO LIKE TO TEAM UP and u always have to type stuff even tho its not about esf , u would find that more distracting to keep typing over and over again, a mic would make it handier for better and maybe not for worst, because U CAN JUST MUTE WHO U DONT WNAT TO F***** HEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom