esf-bot version 3.0 is done

Best answers
I haven't played with them yet so I can't say anything about that but I put them on my site cuz you are asking for other hosts.

exe file: Link
zip file: Link

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan Warrior said:
I haven't played with them yet so I can't say anything about that but I put them on my site cuz you are asking for other hosts.

Link
Thanx :yes:

/me adds the link on the d/l list links :)

Best answers
Excellent. :yes: [Me] Did a really nice job, ESF BOt has seen a lot of progress, i think [Me] should deserve a lot of credit.

Keep the mirrors coming :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jsut tested them out, and WOW. The super bots are extremely fun, and use melee, very well. no more HOWing. Great job Me! Tried fighting a super bot alone.... bad idea, Gibbed me with one hit. :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, yeh teh superbots r uber r@pege. You stand a better chance when your pl is equal to the superbot's pl.

Best answers
:D i played with them only the Ultimate Bot and the Mega Bot sucks cause the infinite Ki pool. can't winn from them with mellee and power strugle :( but the super bot's is cery good nice work :D !!

Best answers
Good job as always.
The super bots should keep the esf 1337's busy for a while :laff:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice bot indeed but one thing bothers me is that the "ultimate bot" isn`t really strong :/ and I`m not very good at esf so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is the ultimate bot not strong? It hits you once and gibs you... that's weak to you?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol riiiigght....-_-. If you can beat an ultimate bot, then i'm Santa.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol not strong enough, i played with one ultimate bot and 5-6 other bots(on my team) in a server for an hour and he died only 2 times :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wahaha, j00 pl cheated! , and u freeza finger spammed the hole map, j00 bi@tch. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom