Microphone

Best answers
YOU STUPID THERE IS NO DEBATE I CAN FINE. I USED THAT SEARCH ENGINE FOR ALL THE POSSIBLITYS TO FIND IT. IF YOU CAN GIVE MY THE THREAD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE SPAMMING WITH THE MICROPHONE THEN *MUTE* THE ****ER, THATS WHY VALVE ADDED THAT. JUST ADD IT MUCH EASIER WAY TO COMMUNICATE and fun too. If you close this I'm gonna laugh or if you remove this. To get my point clear I requested Voice Communication "MICROPHONE". GUESS what some "forum admin" came and said a ton of bull (not flaming) with no proof to back it up. I bet he is *Libertine* and if that genius can figure that out with-out help from a dictionary, if he does then I'll be more shocked than seeing religous god here on earth. If you say that Voice Communication is usless then why not take a POLL! If you guys vote *YES* then your saying please remove any form of communication in ESF.

Sorry for caps trying to grab some attention, and yes launch a POLL and be suprized.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, you need to settle down. People have the right to not like your idea, deal with it. You can already get voice communication by using Roger Wilco. You shouldn't make two threads about the same thing, it's a rule.

If you're going to start bad mouthing a mod or admin, you won't be here long, just trying to give you a friendly warning.

Best answers
Oh sorry for that First time hearing about a third party mic program ;p. Oh well time to suit up about 4 other people with Roger Wilco. ;p sorry for the inconvience.

ADDING TO POST -- You guys respond fast damn. And can someone remove this and my other usless posts now. Dont wanna take up needless bandwith, it makes me fell bad, plus I haven't responded on the forums for over a year, and thats only making a total 8 posts i think and i've been here longer than *some* server admins i guess i wanted to start a poll ASAP and damn i didnt listen to my metaphor below *starts crying in a corner for hours on hours*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can delete the thread yourself, just delete your first post.
And don't post just for the sake of posting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom