aha! a new sig, tell me if i shud use it....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this took me a while to get right, but feel free to crit and comment:

shud i use it?

oh and btw, what do people think of this sig, cuz i posted it and nobody replied :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't replace your current with the first, I like your current one better.
But I like the picture in the first one, maybe add that to the sig you're using right now?
The second one is nice and simple, I like it. ^.^

Best answers
I like the old one much more. The first one pic need colour I don't like it white, and the second one's bg is to plane

🍂 Regular
Best answers
davidskiwan: I do hope you didn't know that the symbol in your 2nd sig means "I hate ******s" ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the top one with Vegeta, it's pretty coo. I think the BG could be different though. Don't know about those dark colors.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the symbol in the other pic is the symbol for Anarchy, and thats what it is..... i know for sure it is the symbol for anarchy.....

i'll change the background of the first, (just a little) and see if u like it, btw, i wanted the pic to be black and white, its actually from the manga (NOT DBNG but DBZ)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
the symbol in the other pic is the symbol for Anarchy, and thats what it is..... i know for sure it is the symbol for anarchy.....

i'll change the background of the first, (just a little) and see if u like it, btw, i wanted the pic to be black and white, its actually from the manga (NOT DBNG but DBZ)
Maybe if you make the symbol upside down it might be the symbol for Anarchy now it simply means I hate black people...

Believe me I learned what it means the hard way... (no further comment)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.... your very wrong, the symbol is an "A" and stands for Anarchy, if you dont believe me go and have a look on www.interpunk.com they have items on there with the symbol all over them and the items are allways described as "anarchy" and scince one of the fundementals of punk is acceptance of any group or minority, i dont think a loada punkers protesting about discrimination would wear T shirts like that..... I know my punk, i have been 1 for the last 4 years.... oh well

Edit: here you go, some proof, i got it from www.symbols.com it tells u stuff about ne symbol..... here's the link http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/23/231.html

Edit edit: here you go, a few new versions, nothin special, i was just bored seein how things would look, neway, tell me if they're better, or ne crits, say if u think i shud use them....:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might do, but i wanna get it so it makes my sig random 1 of them, does nebody know how to do it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm..? You mean go from 1 sig to another while viewing it on the forums?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, well what i mean is like judges sig is a different 1 evry time u go to a diferent thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom