just to make this official...

Best answers
hey as most of you have heard before red saiyan was supposed to return on sept. 15th, well sad to say i just talked to spin and he told me its never returning for reasons i dunno about but that is what he told me on MSN, so sorry to burst anyone's bubble but at least ESF-world is making a good deal of progress in getting models and maps and stuff up.

TO THE MODS: you might wanna make this a sticky so that no more topics come up (much lol for those who don't read)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told this 1.5 month ago...I know skyrider, and he is/was a staffmember of RS. I'm sure everybody knows this, so you don't have to post something that's old news.

Best answers
it maybe old news for u guys but i didnt know that rs will be gone for ever! check the esf-world site and you will see there is still a link to the site of RS

Best answers
cold steel said:
I told this 1.5 month ago...I know skyrider, and he is/was a staffmember of RS. I'm sure everybody knows this, so you don't have to post something that's old news.
yes u did i know but other people started saying it was opening back up in september so thats why i wanted to make it official and so the mods could maket his a sticky so hardly ne more questions come up about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg.. poor spin.. wonder why.
ah well.. I will ask once.

Best answers
Umm ok, an attempt of having your name in a sticky? Sad, sad, sad. Thanks for the info anyway, apart from the fact I never downloaded anything from RS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom