Sup, what the hell happened?

TonyMontana

T
Sup to everyone who remembers me, I doubt anyone I know is still around. For those who don't know me, I'm a long time follower of the mod, friend with some of the team, and I use to work on a rival mod called Fury Of Cell (anyone remember that?). Anyway I haven't been here in awhile and I decided to check the site out, and it looks like a wasteland here. The site hasn't been updated and there not really that many people checking out the forums. I would just like to know what's going with the mod, does anyone play it anymore, and is the team still working on it.

Best answers
There is still a strong player base, but the team seems to have forsaken us in the land of no information. (No news for 40 days, developer journals not working, etc.)

TonyMontana

T
I see, but it looks like no one visits the forums anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember seeing you around before.
There are still people who play, but I don't know how many average servers are up lately, I haven't played in awhile.

Best answers
Enough servers to play at, enough players to play with. Nothing changed, we're all the same.

Best answers
heh it changed... ESF Team is too busy to work on esf... thats how it changed... plus there is a bunch of new people and there is still a bunch of newbs and etc..... sup Tony.... Make way for the bad guy.... :]

Best answers
lol epedemic, you forgot his most famous line... say ello to my little friend...

yeah, i seam to have lost a bit of intrest with little news filtering through, but hey if the result is as good as it looks in teh vids, man im sure lotsa people will come back.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Tony, I remember you. It's been a while.

Between releases the forums slow down a bit. We have 8000+ members but most of them sign-up right when a version is released and never post again.

And a lot of the veterans have been lost.

/me takes a moment to pray for our fallen comrades

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey...I'm still alive o_o . I haven't been playing because the lack of updates, except the ESFBot 3.0 that [Me] released. I'm gonna try it out when i finally put in my new system...Well anyway, welcome back to the forums:)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, Tony, I remember you! Indeed, things have changed, and the site has been updated in smaller ways (POTW's, team page, etc.), and the Dev Journals are down ATM (I believe...). Either way, the forums are slow for the time being, but they generally pick up quite a bit around update releases :)

At any rate, welcome back.

Best answers
Well, Tony; I don't know who you are but your very well known, and it's good to know someone came back who's well respected. As far as ESF... pretty much what Majin_You said is about all that's going on.
@majin_you: i liked your other sig personally :X but it's all good. i just noticed it as i was typing the quick reply, lol

Best answers
ESF can be a very addictive game, when your winning, like a fighting game, but when you start to lose, you lose interest, well thats how it works for me anyway.

I might play a few times, but other wise, im waiting for advanced melee.

arent we all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you actually came back? What drove you back? Are you planning on suicide? :laff: Jk, welcome back and... well, thats about it :rolleyes:

TonyMontana

T
MyStiX said:
Wow, you actually came back? What drove you back? Are you planning on suicide? :laff: Jk, welcome back and... well, thats about it :rolleyes:

lol... Na I was bored and starting remembering about the good old days. I miss it a bit, but hey, people gotta grow up. I don't care much about DBZ anymore, but it's just the people I meet here that stay in my memory. And I always hoped ESF would be a top of the line type of mod, even if I don't like DBZ anymore. I still love the mod even though I haven't played in like a year.

P.S. i don't know if I didn't make sense, but please excuse me if I didn't cause I'm really drunk right now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, got drunk and started to feel nostalgic( sounds like me). good to see ya comeback and post i remember you from back in the alpha days when beams could crash a server.

TonyMontana

T
Did you have a differant name cause I don't remember you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kai tracid, but i got sick of it and plus i discovered tekken 4 and got addicted.

Best answers
TONY ITS ME METRO WERE THE HELL U BEEN MAN!! DAMN ITS GOOD TO SEE U AGAIN.

TonyMontana

T
Good to see an old face. Any other veterans out there?

P.S. Is that what you tagged up metro on your sig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom