Visual Combo Tutorial!?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have decided to try and help people become better at melee--more specifically, combos.

I made an in-game video clip of myself doing a 3x combo (the easiest to do), and if anybody wants it, just click the AIM button and I'll transfer it to you. It's about 2.25MB, 30FPS, Divx, and it's got sound. (And some nifty crappy techno music to boot!)

I'll make a 4x+, or 2x, if anyone wants them.. but the 4x is harder to do for most people.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hump that's a 3 hit combo against dead opponent or a bot. I hope we're talking about a realistic 3 hit combo that you can use in an actual fight.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster, he's hosting my file. That's it. -.-;

I'm just teaching people how to do them, using them in a real battle is up to them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any 3 hit combo is possible on anyone :rolleyes: I was going to make a melee movie, but i got lazy and stopped it :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but we need some all-purpous combat combo movies. It's possible to string an infinite number of hits together on a limp player by hitting walls. A video of a 3 or possibly even 4 hit combo that could be used against *anyone* in battle would be nice to study. I'll try to make one later on in the week, if I can pull off one of those stupid combos. I don't practice them very often so I'm not so masterful with them.

Best answers
Already alot of combo thread, would be better to stick it up into one thread and I might share some of my knowlegde.

Best answers
uhm i tried the 4 hit combo when he's in the air so he's rolling on the ground than punch him so he go's up than go up and hit him again so he falls down but when i fall down while teleporting i can't see him and when i'm looking up he's down already :cry: lol... me is confused

Best answers
Hey anyone do a 6 hit combo or a 7(i dunno i havent seen one yet) Can you pm/aim me
cause i wanna get a demo of one to see i can do a 5 in 3 or 4 tries but i run out of ki for anything higher -.- oh and this aint off topic cause thread title is visual combo tutorial so gimme a visual combo tutorial @.@

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I suppose such combos are possible. But you won't ever, ever, see someone do them in a fight with someone. It's pretty useless to try them out if you can't perform them in a fight, right?

And err, 6 is a bit too much, you'll rape your ki doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom