DEAD?

Best answers
Well post what u guys think of that video and so forth. And i be excited if i was u guys the next couple of weeks ur going to see what makes this mod so damn great
**EDIT:dont expect beta 1.2 to be released within weeks but im just saying esf will be releasing alot of pics and vids soon so be ready**

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeeeeeee me likes updates vewwy much, also like suprises in adult gohan class :)
hoping to c saiyamen outfit
me liking ssj2 saiyamen
gonna watch vid next :D hehe
ow...
only i lost 30 gig on dbz episodes :/ all gone :'(
but give us more of that sweet candy :x

Best answers
Dead? nah, far from it! whoever thought that needs a head exam.
Excellent afterFX vid! And sounds like we got more goodies on the way.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Head exam?? Head ache you mean. Looks great so far, this new teleport thing can really confuse you, cuz you can mistake one of those after images with a player, wich is good, we need something new like that. GJ.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
\o/ I'm liking every little peace of what I see, I can't wait for more teasers :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great great! I really like what I'm seeing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOVE the way the after fx looks... imagine the way that would look doing a combo *drools*. Good to know the team is still doing waht they're good at. You go ESF team!

Best answers
Looks fine. Just this new teleport thingy, would look a little odd seeing someone scrolling over the map. Anyway, can't wait for some new things (pictures that is).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody has commented on Frieza's telekinisis or the Adult Gohan class with a surprise. I wonder what they meant by "the first phases" of advanced melee as well. Throws and struggles? Bullet time? Demon summoning? Magical spells? (Of course I'm joking, put down the knife. Put it down.)

Best answers
I've seen a reply of harSens saying Frieza is supposed to throw with trees with this telekinesis attack. And you wonder why noone commented? Heh, would seem quite obvious to me.

I'm pretty curious what Frieza is getting. I don't know about Adult Gohan, can't even think of a few -powerful- attacks who just belong to him.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, a supersaiyaman dance! :eek:. I guess he'll prolly have kamehameha in sj form aswell. He probably won't have the shield, i've never seen him do that, in adult form. Rage?, as a power magifier or so.

Best answers
You know i dont think im goin to play any other mod ever again after seeing how much tighter ESF is goin to be when the new melee is done and the other stuff thats goin to be in it

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wee!!
I seen a quick surprise of our Adult Gohan! it has my 10 second animation in it. rather cool.. look for as much details in it as you can when its released :) I just might do this to other characters..

what you ask? just wait for our adult gohan video to be released.

BTW. our new melee system is coming along very well.. animations is still the longest part in the whole thing.. :(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope the Mystic transformation is the uber Gohan surprise! ^_^

Even though the powerlevels wouldn't make sense..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult gohan does use the shield, He used it went he fought buu in gotenks form. He uses it for a second to stop buus attack.

And the stuff looks awesome, I also wanna know what Friezas Telekenisis is like.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Gohan also uses the shield in the Trunks movie.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: that's a movie :| There will be no movie stuff in ESF, anyways, but if Un1imi73d says gohan used it against buu it's ok then, but there has to be some sort of difference so leave the shield out for adult gohan.

Scruffie

S
Never thought you were dead, just thought you couldn't be arsed updating. Wouldn't blame you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom