Found big BUGS on the new BOT (3.0)

Best answers
Hello...

I found one verry big bug in the new bot version...

When you add e few bots ULTIMATE BOTS and a few normal bots it all goes wel.....

BUT...

When you remove all bots a few keep staying in the game but you can only kill them once than they are just there and dont moving at all....
BIG BUG in my eyes... and verry anoying becource you keep thinking THERE IS AN ANEMY... BLAST HIM WITH ALL YOU HAVE... and nothing hapens :\

Ik hoop dat je het kan fixen nederlander :p "He"

Best answers
its your install....try reinstalling but btw the new bots rockzor the old ones so i wouldnt complain

the old ones just sat there and let you thrash them...these actually act like people...U know going after one person and beam spamming

Best answers
uhhm this is big this thing of mine:

when i fight with bots then after a while.....BIG HL AND ESF CRASH (never happend when i was using 2.0 bots so... whats da deal?)

Best answers
Bots suck*.Try my CleverBots at some GeoCities page,some kid hosted it.Think: www.geocities.com/masterman/homepage/viki@killerstuff/cleverbot.zip aboutr bugs in bots not doin anythin except melee kiblast genericbeam(bots).So,FIX THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mysty.My e-mail is screwed,give me a way to give you the pack(he's screwed since i got DSL[I can receive mails,but...not send].I am now goin to Microsoft page to see how to fix this.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Bots suck*.Try my CleverBots at some GeoCities page,some kid hosted it.Think: www.geocities.com/masterman/homepage/viki@killerstuff/cleverbot.zip aboutr bugs in bots not doin anythin except melee kiblast genericbeam(bots).So,FIX THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mysty.My e-mail is screwed,give me a way to give you the pack(he's screwed since i got DSL[I can receive mails,but...not send].I am now goin to Microsoft page to see how to fix this.

Ok, when you say the bots suck - you are talking about the proper ESF bots made by an ESF team member, and let me tell you something: those are the best bots made so far for this mod. Also, consider yourself fortunate that I am obliged to hold back my true comments on your post...

And as for your bots: if you're made something - feel free to post a new thread about it in the Miscellanious section - that's what it's there for... (rather than advertising your own bots on this thread, which is concerning a bug report for the official ESF bots).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
People with aimbot and infinite ki, yah.

Lynxy, try a regular bot instead of a Ultimate bot, and you will realize that they don't have infinite KI.

Best answers
A regular bot isn't fun to play. It gets amusing when you fight a Mega with everything at max, that's where it starts. Also, I barely play with ultimates, they are beyond impossible to kill with melee if you set everything at maximum.

Just had another game with a few bots, hard as hell.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
Hello...

I found one verry big bug in the new bot version...

When you add e few bots ULTIMATE BOTS and a few normal bots it all goes wel.....

BUT...

When you remove all bots a few keep staying in the game but you can only kill them once than they are just there and dont moving at all....
BIG BUG in my eyes... and verry anoying becource you keep thinking THERE IS AN ANEMY... BLAST HIM WITH ALL YOU HAVE... and nothing hapens :\

Ik hoop dat je het kan fixen nederlander :p "He"
Me orders the testers to look :)

uhhm this is big this thing of mine:
when i fight with bots then after a while.....BIG HL AND ESF CRASH (never happend when i was using 2.0 bots so... whats da deal?)
uhm super bots can crash, does it happen when ur only using normal bots ?

Bots suck*.Try my CleverBots at some GeoCities page,some kid hosted it.Think: http://www.geocities.com/masterman/...f/cleverbot.zip aboutr bugs in bots not doin anythin except melee kiblast genericbeam(bots).So,FIX THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mysty.My e-mail is screwed,give me a way to give you the pack(he's screwed since i got DSL[I can receive mails,but...not send].I am now goin to Microsoft page to see how to fix this.
link doesnt work so cant judge if your bots are that super L33T good :\
and u should lowering the melee percent if you wanna see other attacks.....

Best answers
yep i havent even tried super bots in fear of my hiney being kicked out of the room :)
normal bots make thing crash!! (i dont know how or why but after lets say....2 mins. its: byebye esf!

Best answers
waypoints??? NO
map: esf_cell_day
normal bot with either difficulty: BAD, WEAK, MEDIUM. thats what ive tried so far

Best answers
They do some other attacks when u lower melee :0 ...THNX!OK,gr00vy,I will post it in miscellanious section.The link is wrong because kid removed his site :( ....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only r u lying about ur so called mod, now you're telling Me, his bots suck, you should be happy you're not somewhere close to me, for your information, Me is a good friend of mine, and i won't tolerate the crap that came out of your mouth on this forum, try this again, and you'll have to discuss this further with some of my moderator friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom