ESF BOTS 3.0 GJ

Best answers
God IM sooooo happy that these bots came out well. THe old ones just sat in a spot and pretty much let you bust em up. These ones act like people following one person pissing you off....soo all the fun of online without the chat...i say LAN ROCKS ONLINE PLAY. Its really fun to put like a ULTIMATE BOT IN with REGENERATING HEALTH ,FOREVER KI , AND whatever the other one is. BUt it's cool to put a ultimate Buu on evil team and put a vegeta goku and gohan against him on good. Its SOO intense Cause you cant touch him and he thrashes your team...HAHA he had 56 kills and we had 2 after 40 mins...its was great.

TY SOOO MUCH FOR THIS NEW BOT PROGRAM

Best answers
Yea the bots r cool, but still its lame a litle bit cuz ultra-bot sox, u cant tuch him. And he has as goku in normal, the ability of a ssj2 i guess 1 hit and ure dead! :cry: :cry: :cry: That sox but otherwise its cool!!!!!! :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Checkplease said:
God IM sooooo happy that these bots came out well. THe old ones just sat in a spot and pretty much let you bust em up. These ones act like people following one person pissing you off....soo all the fun of online without the chat...i say LAN ROCKS ONLINE PLAY. Its really fun to put like a ULTIMATE BOT IN with REGENERATING HEALTH ,FOREVER KI , AND whatever the other one is. BUt it's cool to put a ultimate Buu on evil team and put a vegeta goku and gohan against him on good. Its SOO intense Cause you cant touch him and he thrashes your team...HAHA he had 56 kills and we had 2 after 40 mins...its was great.

TY SOOO MUCH FOR THIS NEW BOT PROGRAM
Thank you :cool:

Best answers
YAH the mega bots are impossible but try and ultimate bot...heh its instersting *cough* major ownage *cough*. I found the only was to kill an ultimate bot is to use destructo disk or Freiza disk....THERE IS NO OTHER WAY...its like for instance

Checkplease has joined game
*creating bot*
"hmm lets try a ultimate bot*
UltimateGOKU has joined game
*Checkplease was killled by melee*
*Respawn*
*Checkplease was killed by melee*
"hmm ooook...."
*Respawn*
*SERVER ANNOUNCMENT, CHECKPLEASE MOVED!!! GO INTO SUPER ULTIMATE KICK YOU JELLY ASS INTO THE CORE OF THE PLANET MODE*
*Checkplease was killed by Decapitation...WITH ONE FINGER!!*
"hmm ok lets tone him down a bit"
Bot MENU Acsessed
Bot skill level
"hmm hows about 4"
*Server announcement, Ultimate Goku refuses to be weak*
"WHA???"
*Checkplease is killed by ULtimate Spirit Bomb x3*
*Checkplease is found in heaven and slayed again and sent to hell by ultimategoku*
"ok time to stop"
ESF EXIT?
*YES*
*Ultimate GOku destroys harddrive*
"HAHA that a funny little joke"
*COMPUTER SHUTDOWN* YES NO
"umm no"
*Ultimate Goku shutsdown computer AND kills checkplease with melee*
"......."

"WOW these bots ARE good"

Best answers
HAHA funny checkplease...ya i got the new bots and they do rock....And yes your little story is exactly like fighting and ultimate bot....Hip Hip Horray for esf bot 3.0!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason i still hate to be owned by a bot :/
guess its just me
getting really frustrated when i'm trying my best swooping falling teleporting jumping strafing and still got pwned :/
normally i play for like 5/10 min's with bots then i'm either ramming my keyboard or my mouse or throwing my headset around the room.
only thing i can say

thanks me for showing me that i cant beat a good bot :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, lower the botskill :]

Best answers
Just managed to beat the Super Bot with Melee, skill level, teleport etc at max with 42-20. Somewhere soon I'll try a 2on2 with a Mega, those are just weird to 1on1 with. I'll get some screenshots or anything else for those who're interested.

Don't play the bots too much, use them to increase reflexes and aim. Playing bots only can make your esf-career like hell if you keep doing it, so be sure to play with some other players as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their aim gets annoying. No one can do those moves in real life without an aimbot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea i agree i hate it when does damn infinite ki bots follow u every where and when u are away from them half is ur ki is down so u get beaten up by those damn bots :p

Best answers
Grow some skill and then fight the bots. I've found ways to sidehit it, to do some other funny stuff. It's not like a bot totally outmatches you. I can't say I can beat a Mega at best right away, but I can tell you it would make a fun and kind of exciting match.

However, I do agree with the fact that this regeneration of this Ultimate bot is most annoying. Also, can you make a thingy that will lower his pl to 1 million? I can't really do much damage to an aimbot with infinite ki, that renegerates the hp I hit off per time with my 1 mil, and hits me to death with one blow. People might be good, but that's a little too much.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm well ive been thinking of a config file for the super bots, so you can change the regeneration, pl and ki of each sbot type
Also i could take a look for the aim (lower skilled bots dont aim inhuman)

Best answers
ya its much funner playing with these advanced bots....although i do get owned from time to time....the basic combos are done soo well by the bots i get sent back and forth all the time. HAHA i killed an ultimate bot finally!!!!

He was a buu bot 2.
Its fun to get like 6 good vs one evil bot lol but you never get out of the spawning ground cause you keep geting landed on lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
However, I do agree with the fact that this regeneration of this Ultimate bot is most annoying. Also, can you make a thingy that will lower his pl to 1 million? I can't really do much damage to an aimbot with infinite ki, that renegerates the hp I hit off per time with my 1 mil, and hits me to death with one blow. People might be good, but that's a little too much.
No its not, its easy :laff:
Anyway, i've never used bots for ESF, i think its a waste of time.. unless you have 56k or something :rolleyes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bots are absolutely beautiful. I see this as a great base for 1.2 melee as I know you've already started to work on it. I can't wait to have the bots kick my ass already knowing everything about advanced melee while I will know nothing. I think I'll install the bots onto the server just for that purpose :)

Best answers
When I first played a Superbot I was like "omfg this is hard ... I'll never be able to beat this bot" ... then a week later or soo I have 7 or 8 more kills than him ... then a look back and say "OMFG I was such a weakling !"

Best answers
Great Job, I like going against mega bots, but ultimate bots I cant beat no matter what I do. mega bots is like 50/50, half the time it wins, the other, I win. But I tryied every thing I could Think of, I could not hurt that ultrabot. Even with friendly bots, its hard. I LIKE IT! hehehe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am referring to the Ultimate bot. I can beat it if it wouldn't regenerate so fast. That bot makes me teleport at wierd times to avoid it's redicioulus aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom