Krillin with Sb?

Best answers
this picture is when goku gives his spirit energy to krillin in the sayain saga and krillin just throws it. Then vegeta dodges it and gohan catches it and throws it at vegeta. So, krillin does not have the ability to make a spirit bomb.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup thats true.
krillin already has got all of his attacks
splitbeam (cant remember correct name)
kamehameha
distructodisc

in my oppinion the only (attack) he can gain is the tri form
when he splits himself into 3 versions of himself

split destructo disc is another attack but i think that id is something for esf, considering the lethalness of that attack if it was implemented

Best answers
Krillin with SB ... no

Krillin with kame torp ... what were you thinking ?? O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin should be renamed Goku Jr.

Best answers
he should? well i dont think i think krillin is just fine but its my opinion

Best answers
krillin never did spirit bomb, goku PASSED IT TO HIM krillin never made it on his own

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan deflected it... does that mean Gohan should have the SB too?
No... he used it, but he can't gather the energy to make it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just held it and threw it, i think, although my dbz memory is kinda rusty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin does an attack in DB where he shoots 1 ki beam out of each hand at the same time and controls them. It had a name, as most attacks in DB did. He also uses it against Freeza once. Meh :p It wasn't all that great, although if scatterbeam, which was used only once, has a place, I don't see anything wrong with this (used twice! ooo :p)

But the dude has a pretty diverse repertoire already.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan also uses Kame torps, against Dabura.

Best answers
Krillin used the one Sb goku gave him, then made more to throw at vegeta, there were like three or four, not just one.

Best answers
Bob....no Goku PAssed it on to him and all krillin had to do was make it into a ball and throw..doesnt mean he made the sb..ok? everyone has said it already.. :S and wtf are you talking about? Krillin cant just go O goku made one so ill make one too! then creates like 3 at the same time... :S No No No No No! Did you see how long it took goku just to make 1? it took him forever! and you think Krillin can just go ok SB and them make one right there? i dont recall ANY db or Dbz OR DBGT where krillin made a sb out of no where..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin didn't make his own SB, when was the last time you saw this part?
That's why it was so crucial that Gohan deflected it back... they only had one chance because the only person able to make a SB (Goku) was beaten to a pulp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually he DID make it.. he got the ENERGY.. but HE had to form it to a ball doing the actual move.
I say he knows the SB for 50%. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...for what it's worth...in the Pendulum Room episodes, when the ESF go and fight the two random saiyans, Krillin performs the actual spirit bomb...he even says "Spirit Bomb!"...and the animation is that same white sparkly one-hand thing Goku does later.

BUT this is obviously just a massive inconsistency and translation error. This incident takes place before the characters are even aware there is such a technique.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it's Yamucha who uses the so-called "Spiritbomb" and says it. That attack is called "Sokidan" in Japanese, and it's an idiotic Funimation blunder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamucha, huh? My mistake...haven't watched it in a while.

I have the box set but prefer to just pop in the last DVD with all the Goku/Vegeta stuff. hehe.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Actually, it's Yamucha who uses the so-called "Spiritbomb" and says it. That attack is called "Sokidan" in Japanese, and it's an idiotic Funimation blunder.
Actually I think thats a Pioneer blunder. I don't think FUNimation was in control at that time, first 60 episodes or so for dbz wasnt it? You can tell from the voice changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom