Question to all mods...

Best answers
ok i see some requests for maps in the maps section and i also see SUGESTIONS... now when i went to read it i saw it had good replies, yet not been closed now how come people can suggest crap for maps and when i give a SUGGESTION (not a request) for a model it gets closed? that makes NO sense, i stated i did not care if was made or not it was just a new idea, so why close it? if so then thats kinda unfair you can suggest maps not models....so why is that?
o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because there isn't a Final Request thread for maps...

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Because there isn't a Final Request thread for maps...

-UltraPerfectCell
then make one....simple....besides they could turn the 1 into both its not rocket science :p also my thread was a SUGGESTION not a request theres a difference

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is really the kind of thing you should have taken up with a supermod through private message instead of creating a thread about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ice Man: ROFL! :laff:

Oh man, random ****. No, he's not :rolleyes:

-On Topic-
Yah, they should make a Final Request Thread for maps. Better than the models "Request Thread"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mods in this forum are way too anal in a forum that is about a video game/anime.

Best answers
GMan said:
The mods in this forum are way too anal in a forum that is about a video game/anime.
couldn't have said it better myself ^_^, except for magus ive seen good work from him the others ive seen for stupid lil tiny stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
@Ice Man: ROFL! :laff:

Oh man, random ****. No, he's not :rolleyes:

-On Topic-
Yah, they should make a Final Request Thread for maps. Better than the models "Request Thread"
oh because i wouldve started another WW II up in dis peice nah'm sayin?

on topic: i think the map request thread should be made also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have anything against them, except for groovy, he stole my snuffalu***us but they act like they get paid for this and someone is always watching over their shoulder. If someone says something off topic once, so what? It's the end of the world? If someone does it five times, then fine, give a warning. But honestly I've been warned for the most insignificant things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah woah this is about the maps not the mods... even though they are a bit strict for a mod that was made from a 10 year old child cartoon.. but dbz is still awesome!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I'm confused.. .Anyways.. I agree there needs to be more requests. Don't wanna bug the mappers but I know Darkside will make a good one sometime soon :smile:

Best answers
this thread just went all interesting. i disagree, mods should enforces all their rules and whatever and soforth to keep the forum clean. its a pretty windex clean forum, no pointless talk about weed lased with cocaine in topics about animated mouths.

oh and by the way, the animated mouth thing is nice, but a waste of time in my eyes. esforces does not need this feature, maybe the esforces movies do, but not the damned game. think about it. half the time your enemy is a speck on your screen ; /

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I think that would be a good idea...
If someone suggests some good ones, I might pick one up. ^^

*EDIT* - Well, I was talking about the Map Final Request idea, this thread is really getting off topic... <_<

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
sonic are you a nazi?

Warning :warning: I don't think I need to tell you why. If you're confused as to why you got the warning you can PM me and I'll justify it for you.

And if I see you spam again ("What they said") you'll get another one.

And on the topic: This needs to be closed, but before it is, think about it this way:

If the moderators didn't enforce the rules ste for this forum discussions like this would not be possible to the same extent. If you had random spammer posting threads in all of the wrong places and making random posts in the middle of everybody's threads it would just... suck ass. I've been around and there are plenty of forums like that. Sometimes we're too strict (see iceman's warning above) but it's all for the greater good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh 2 warnings in a 10 minute time peroid.. ill set a record!!

*dont do it though*

on topic: sometimes the mods can be a bit strict.. if i was a mod ill have this place on lock-down but be fun at the same time ^_^

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Warning :warning: I don't think I need to tell you why. If you're confused as to why you got the warning you can PM me and I'll justify it for you.

And if I see you spam again ("What they said") you'll get another one.

And on the topic: This needs to be closed, but before it is, think about it this way:

If the moderators didn't enforce the rules ste for this forum discussions like this would not be possible to the same extent. If you had random spammer posting threads in all of the wrong places and making random posts in the middle of everybody's threads it would just... suck ass. I've been around and there are plenty of forums like that. Sometimes we're too strict (see iceman's warning above) but it's all for the greater good.
ok this is WAY off topic here any way i said i made a SUGGESTION on a model some1 could make i did not REQUEST it to be made, i could care less if it was made or not i was just throwing out new stuff...so why should i get that thread closed?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rules have to be enforced my friends. Remember that. If you feel you seriously didn't deserve a warning or thread closure. PM a super-mod, or even an Admin. Any decision can be overturned if you plead your case.

Remember, us mods know the rules, but we may interpret them differently. What one mod sees as a warning, another will let it slip. This can create problems and many users will claim unfairness. So it is best for us all to try and follow the rules as close and as hard as possible, to create a sort of equality between the rules and such, to make it fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom