What do you think?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey...What do you guys think about the after-image video on the main page? I liked it, it gives a spice to the teleport and it might help the n00bs out to confuse their opponents. But tell me what you guys think :yes:

Best answers
s'ok, looks stupid how someone teleports over the map from the side. But I think it'll be cool in a fight.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lynxy, what do you mean when you said how some1 teleports over the map by the side?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be lots of fun to confuse people with it at first. I believe lynx means that the after image will look stupid when people teleport sideways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, neato. I'm going to love going around tricking people with this. Looks awesome, just like the show. When the guy swooped down and then teleported away, you can hardly tell its an after image at first, sweet :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea i know...it got me lookin aroundo_o too. And yea, it might look weird teleporting sideways with the after-image, but hey, its better than nothin. If they do that 9-way blending thing (is that what it's called?) it would work out because the char will turn his head rather than his legs.

Best answers
It is cool, I like the way how it looks, I think it would really work in tricking people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teleporting multiple times isnt a problem

i mean its not like they last for 20 minutes there hardly even noticable by the time u get to the other end because they prob all vanished execpt for the first or second newest ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom