Guess What..Kuwabaras got a new sig..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I just reformatted and ive not reinstalled any 3d programs so i decided to try some more all photoshop sigs and heres my first one..

critz please.

ok heres the new non too grungy one lol

Best answers
Looks too gritty, like unbrushed teeth gritty, but i like the greeeeeeeeen :D . Its not better then the one you have now, and it doesn't have the "link" feel, but its got enough to start at it and say "Cool"

Best answers
arrrggg. Makes me wanna grinch my teeth. 6/10 i like the left side only. Cuz its adult link and he r0x0rz. ease up on the bg cuz its like its overflowing or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry nelo that was just an attempt at a link sig ive got another one coming with a background thats not grungy or gritty

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig is very smooth, not much to crit on. It's as smooth and simple as it gets, and thats what makes it look sweet 10/10 :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha knew youd like that one NeLo hehe..:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an awsome sig man, but i think you should make the bg a bit darker of a green. Then make your text a light green, i think it would look awsome then ;)

Best answers
yo dude how do u make those kinds of sigs!? wut program u use? paint shop pro photoshop 7.0?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
photoshop 7 for my link sig and 3d programs and photoshop for the other sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom