Question For ESF Team...

Best answers
Hey, with the new beta 1.2 coming out, I was just wondering if the custom models for 1.1 will work with the new beta (since it has all the new animations and stuff for advanced melee). Could someone tell me what's gonna happen? I tried searching, but I didn't find anything that answers my question.:(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they wont work. We have atleast 60-70 new animations (per custom skeleton) for beta 1.2, and that will probably go up. You'll have to recompile the beta 1.1 models with the new animations if you want to use them in 1.2.

Best answers
Ok thanks. Now for the n00b question...how do I "recompile" Mdls (can't spell it right without it just appearing as s) to work with the new version? And is there a fairly quick way to do it? Considering I have over 100 custom s currently installed that I like...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
decomile your model and our model in what ever order.
the recompile them together to get your new animations.

use ms3d to do that btw.

Best answers
God I hate being a n00b...anyway, where can I get ms3d?? (Assuming it's freeware)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's free only for a month, then after that you get to pay. So if you are going to do this on your own, you'll have to learn how to take care of that, along with getting all your models done in a month (assuming you don't want to pay, but it's only like 25$)

anywho, here's the link http://www.milkshape3d.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom