Perfect transformation

Best answers
I think the perfect transformation stage is kinda dull looking, cause you just switch right into the next level. Wouldnt it be cooler when you transform an aura bursts around and disappears after like 3 seconds. I know its a small detail, but it would give a better feeling to the transformation.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole point of the perfect transformation is that there is no delay whatsoever in tranforming into the next level.

People seem to misunderstand that ALOT.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't misunderstand, they just think it looks stupid. I happen to agree. Since melee no longer affects transformations I don't see any reason why they can't take a third of a second.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also agree, it looks a little plain. That sphere should emit from your model at least, to cover the blatent model change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt have to stop you at all, if u reach perfect trans and then trans, a little ball puff of energy can pop outa u and not stop u at all. bam problem solved

Best answers
I agree its too plain ... make it like "almost" perfect trains is now ... big ball of energy and a HA !

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
The whole point of the perfect transformation is that there is no delay whatsoever in tranforming into the next level.

People seem to misunderstand that ALOT.
Well, i do understand that, but it should be more spectacular. It should be like when you hit the boost key, ur aura flares up and you flash white, and the aura disappears like after 3 seconds or something, but you can move freely while transforming.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps the perfect transformation is a little plain. But I think that was the intention. Initially it was put as a strategic advantage and not meant to be a flashy effect

Best answers
Yea, probably. It's understandable for a beta, cause its not a primary thingy. The concept of it very smart, but it should have the feeling that it really is perfect and thats what i am missing now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom