Thinking of making ESF Movies!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I'm thinking of making ESF movies using demos from ingame, then using video editing putting in music, etc. Would any of yall like to see this?

(Look at link in Signiture)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many a man has plotted an ESF movie.

Few have come through.

But yeah, I'd like to see it. Mayhaps ye shall be the one who breaks da curse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be pretty cool, What are these video's going to be? Are you talking like reenacting the Saiyan Saga using demo's and the Frieza saga etc? If so, that would be pretty darn cool if you ask me.

Best answers
Sounds good. If you need any help i've done lots of work with editing, flash animation, image work. feel free to contact me if you need any help. My email is [email protected], aim:LIVINDED, msn:livinded_hotmail.com.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I've set up a site and some forums... *Looks at signiture*, I hope you like them =].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would never work, and ill tell u why.
when watching a demo, the screen tends to shake and shift. this is (in my experiance) only in ESF. i have made CS movies and they came out fine. but i doubt anyone would want to see a jumpy jittery movie. unless you can find a way to fix the skipping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the thing with ESF is, that it's a lot faster than CS or any other mod. That's probably why it's so "skippy." Maybe HL demo's can't keep up with the speed that ESF has. Cause you usually notice all the "skipping" while swooping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed that problem too, but it only happens occasionally to me. It also either went away or i just stop noticing it. I don't think it's that big of a problem.

Best answers
Eh if you got aftereffects like me you can fix that ****. It has a things that steadys things out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try my script pack, people have reported problems of "skipping" even on high end comps and they said my pack fixed it, so, just a suggestion.

About the movies, I love the idea, I used to make them on DMZ its fun! Check out my thread about AVI Demos in MISC

Best answers
i made a couple of movies, too bad i never finished em, just remember, if your movie has frieza running away from a spirit bomb or FF as fast as he can before being hit in the back of the head i know you copied me.

Best answers
lol awsome idea ... I was thinking bout this too ... too bad I cant really participate in this cuz I got a 56k soo ermmm the lag annoys me :p

Best answers
I can participate if ya want.
Never did this be4 but i wanna help you by playing in the movies as a char or something. Really like to help

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a recruitment thread (There is one on my forums), so don't try to get in here =/. Thanks.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
bla bla bla faster then cs bla frameskipping.... simply use 2 computers. the one runs esf and the other captures the screen via a digital tv card. i can capture 1:1 what i see on my screen so you can make videos out of everything. prolly use a third comp acting as a camera or so .. who knows ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would be cool if u made ur own movies but also thingy's from episodes from dbz so u can make it ermm, the cell tournament, frieza figh (with goku and frieze fighting)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just made a No-Diamond Diamond model (I know, it's amazing, I have surpassed all modeler's abilities...XD) for a mroe realistic look.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How are you gonna do these movies without having more than just one trans? The only thing i can see you doing is the vegeta saga. Unless you have all the models stored somewhere and change them somewhere in the console, it wont look right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With only 1 trans you can do up until Vegeta goes Majin (SSJ2) -- If you have some of the custom models (Like USSJ Trunks, USSJ Vegeta, that sorta thing)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah just have lock_models off and you can select every model you want to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom