some suggestions

Best answers
BEFOR YOU READ THIS IM NOT COMPLAINING IM JUST SUGGESTING

i thing all cahracters should have all their transformations and it should be easier to transform. for some reason i can get any of the "evil" team to transform. when you transform it sould be a little more dramatic like a bigger light show and some electricity.

i think the maps are way to big, if the maps were smaller players would get more action wich would make the game alot more fun

i speak for alot of people when i say characters need more powers or attacks i could think of a bunch more or better attacks.

the character sounds could be better

here is a big topic. the admin should beable to have alot more commands like set power up speed, starting health, power level ect...

DONT GET ME WRONG i think this game is great, i have alot of fun with it and i no its in beta so the makers are still working on stuff.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize that ESF is only at beta 1.1. That's right, only the secon release of their beta. Everything you mention (for the most part) will be added in future releases.

I advise you to use the search function before making threads about covered material.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom