1.2 question thread

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought this could be a thread where un-answered questions could hopefully be answered either by mods or fans.

well my question i think loads of people are dying to know is, there is going to be a new grapling system, well i think you iwll have to have a power bar just like a ps battle, well will you have to tap punch and kick to raise the par bar like in a ps?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the ps system now you hold[/b] because tapping would be home to scripts ;). But honestly I don't know, they haven't told anything about the melee system, and I think it could stay this way for a while.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm.,.,.,. yes i guess so, but i guess we will know soon, but esf team released the 1.2 manual when 1.1 was released and normally they release a manual just before the new update is ready but i guess we have no idea know,
i know it sounds like giberrish but it is true

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to know if we need to use more then just our mouse for advanced melee.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would be abit hard just to use the mouse, i would of thought you would have to put effort in like DMZ where u have to tap like mad to go ssj

Best answers
yeah.. its too easy to go ssj when you got the needed ki.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean a bug fix list... cause if there is a manual... GIMMIE! But they released the bug fixed list before the release o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah no tapping, ever. Scripts... No tapping. I doubt transformations will change, because there has been no sign of anything being wrong with them in the past, or of the team disliking them. Adult Gohan and advanced melee look to be all 1.2 is going to bring to the table. New transformations in 1.3, but I doubt you will have to do anything that would require effort to transform, other than aquiring the correct amount of PL.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
would you guys perfer if i ask to make this thread a sticky so you and others can just ask un-answered questions hhoping to be answered?

Best answers
Well there is an anti script thing u could just put if the server sees "+attack;" the server will either kick em or something. In one of my favorite servers for cs they got something to prevent such scripts

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We can only hope :). I don't really care about trans as I do about gameplay upgrades (like melee and ps').

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah me too, it would just seem like u have downloaded a ssj2 goku model and played for ages, but i would like 2nd or even 3rd forms of characters n the future

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be sweet, allthough i'm allready on EEA, i can do this stuff allready, but it's no fun with creppeh models, we don't have teh finals yet, nyways, as for sonic boyster, the team had a surprise for us, so i don't think we will only get adult gohan and advanced melee, there has to be something else that's worth drooling.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold steel, i havnt heard of EEA, can you post a link of there site,

i have heard of EVM but i have heard rumors about being released in 2-3 weeks, JUST rumors

i wonder how long the advance melee is going to last for
say, 2 people at there computers both against each other in the new melee combat, say they are evenly matched, isnt it going to take forever to just throw them across the room?

Best answers
it would be nice if they did something like If you beam someone While close you dont die... Cause they is very stupid for the blast radius to hurt someone who performs the blast and there not hitting each other with it. The blast should ingulf the person in front of u.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
that is true, but in the series *normal*, if goku charges up a kamehame ha and fires it, he is going to feel the power he put into the beam and will cause him to fly back depending on how close to the target he fired to

Best answers
I'm looking forward to the advanced mellee. I want to know how it's gonna work

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the link

i feel this thread is going off topic with EEA, i am not comparing ESF against EEA, i am sure EEA will be a great mod when released, but this is a ESF 1.2 thread, so can we keep to 1.2 questions that want to be answered, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom