My new siggy(s)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they would be decent if you the pics were cut out decently..

Best answers
Hm,Kuwabara,I wanted some damages on Goku and Majin Vegeta,u know?But,are they good?Textures are good?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i wouldnt consider them to be good but they are certainly better than your previous stuff and im assuming by textures you mean the bg right..

Best answers
All backgrounds(textures),are maded by myself :] !!!I think I'm a lot better.Besides,I am at sig makers list.

***edit***
I doed this new sig for free time,its animated,I doed pictures in 1 minute.He is not very "ohhhhhh!",just for fun and laughing,but,I maked that animation is repeating 50 times,so,non infinite.
Crits,but how much percentage laughin,so,non graphic crit,only funny crit:(non)SSJ4 human(transformin)

Best answers
Ultra-guy don't just say he suck and your better we don't see any of your art around so you have no backup. The least you could do is give constructive comments. On topic the bottum trunks sig is good just cut the pics out more exactly and use high quality pics

Retired
Best answers
keep it clean guys

anyway its not bad, but i'm sure you can do better with some more practice. in the first sig I think the white lines around your name messes the picture up a bit. I would probably remove that.

other than that, its ok m8

Best answers
Use the Polygonal Lasso tool next time. Gives better results, in less the time. And yea, use high quality pics, and if you shrink them down, use proper width x height. Otherwise its pretty good, work on your backgrounds too.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
X_x
Low Quality Pics + bad cutout = me no likey

Sorry but the cutouts and the combination with the loq quality pics gets to me... the Bg's are pretty nice though :)
If you insist on using those pics, then try shrinking them and/or blending them :)

Best answers
You can reach me on AIM, if you want any tips. I have some ideas on how to make those pictures look better. AIM: SupaTroopa69.

Best answers
THNX,guys,and,about Ultra-Guy,don't worry...its my brother,he finded out adress of this forums...probably he will just spaming these boards...Once again,thnx,but,what do u think about SSJ4 (non) human animation,is it fun???I'l tray to update those sigs as soon as posible!

***edit***
And,Magus,those white around Trunks sig is electricy!So...its not an damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom