Help with some Melee stuff

Best answers
I was on a server obviously melee fighting against someone. Two times I tried swooping at them (holding down right click) and they didn't move and when I got right next to them when I should have hit them, they hit me and I went flying backwards. What is this?

Best answers
It's you who needs to aim. Nowadays melee is about ki, just do what every n00b does, charge your ki and only do headons, you'll fit right in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should read the manual.And sticky's. :smile:

Best answers
Lynx, you should know better then this, the new players need to learn to hit from the side or from the back instad of headon, this is my advise: try to learn how to confuse your opponet and hit him when he is not ready.

Best answers
It's not like it will help? I've spend times and times working on entire demos just to help them out. There are lame combo tutorials all over the forum, everything is leaked. People don't train or fight anymore, they simply copy everything they see.

Best answers
ok... Also, usually when I am swooping at someone and they are swooping back, if they are good, they usually smack the crap out of me and I don't usually hit them. Im just wondering what peopple do to do this.

Best answers
If you have low ki they will hit you but if you have more ki than them youll hit them

Best answers
NONO NO...omg...wat happenes is that when they do that they are actually charging you. they hold down the right clik button as they fly at you....next time swoop the hold down the right clik button....it will make you charge them....the rest is up to u and aim...later

Best answers
ssj4_goggeta said:
NONO NO...omg...wat happenes is that when they do that they are actually charging you. they hold down the right clik button as they fly at you....next time swoop the hold down the right clik button....it will make you charge them....the rest is up to u and aim...later
You should not revive dead threads. Threads die exactly one month after the last post, so if you post a month after the latest post on a thread (not a sticky or final request forum etc.), you are reviving a dead thread, and that is not allowed on these forums.
(Waits for a mod to close this thread:smile:...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom