ESF WONT START IT LOADS AND THEN CUTS TO DESKTOP OR SAYS HALFLIFE LAUNCHER HAD A PROB

Best answers
ESF WONT START IT LOADS AND THEN CUTS TO DESKTOP OR SAYS HALFLIFE LAUNCHER HAD A PROBLEM AND GOES BAK TO DESKTOP

Best answers
OK, I am going to help you, if you help me. Give me the exact error, and don't type in all CAPs.

Best answers
it loads the console then after its DONE precaching resources it will go to the desktop or an error message will say that half life launcher has a problem and close to the desktop but half life is fine

Best answers
OK, firstly, try to start a LAN game. If that works, then its probably jsut a bug, and try to rejoin the server. If none of your other mods work, try reinstalling Half-Life. I know, it takes forever to get the patch and reinstall, but when this happened to me, I just searched for any spyware and removed it, and then my computer just worked.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try reinstalling Half-Life, that usually solves most errors.
And from now on, do not type your titles all in caps... it's an eyesore.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So this happens right after the console finishes loading the map, and right before you see anything in-game?
Does this happen every time, or just sometimes?
You might want to download the latest driver for your video card if you don't have it already, this could be some kind of a video display problem.

Best answers
it happens everyttime and i have the latest driver for it and am running on opengl at 800 by 600 and tried all the other video modes at all resolutions

Best answers
i have the same problem, but it fixes when i deactivate the bots. i want to know how to fix it and use the bots but right now thats not possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom