Destructo disc/freiza disc

Best answers
well i hate when noob's get owned and use those stupid discs all the time. so heres what i was thinking, instead of an instant kill how about it takes away 50-75% of ur life and that way you can at least fight back...other wise having it in the game is pretty senseless

Best answers
Hi Are u from Cyprus and if so have u got an ESF server up?

Best answers
$Elmo$ said:
Hi Are u from Cyprus and if so have u got an ESF server up?
wow totally off topic any way no im not and no i don't and any way back on topic if we could i think it would be better to replace those discs with other attacks they use once or twice in teh show

Best answers
Well Goten ... DDisc rarely hits ... u can just teleport and any noob trying to own you with a Frieza Disc wont make it ... just teleport ... and remember with the afterFX he wont have a chance ;) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't we make the disc completely useless?

It's so unbeleivably easy to dodge a disk.. If they are going to do that they might as well have it tickle the opponent instead of damaging them.

Best answers
well i know its easy to dodge a disc but those with the frieza one can easily get ur cause they can just bring it back to them so yea, but still if it crashes servers any way why not just do away with it? and if its e z to dodge then ur not gonna have much success so its useless either way

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we make the frieza disc incapable of returning to your hand for a second after you throw it? Problem solved.

As for Krillin's disc: To hit somebody with one of those discs takes more skill than most other attacks in the game. Stop complaining about it.

Best answers
It takes someone stupid to catch a destructo disc. I like frieza disc the way it is now, you can get like 10 spawnkills in 4 sec \o/

Best answers
Your all fools!!!! JK.

This is a valid, if not old, question.
In the show the disk rarely does hit its target, but in the show when the disk did hit, if you could not regain lost limbs, your dead, if you could, it only hurt like hell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wizard's Curse said:
Well Goten ... DDisc rarely hits ... u can just teleport and any noob trying to own you with a Frieza Disc wont make it ... just teleport ... and remember with the afterFX he wont have a chance ;) :yes:
WHATS AN AFTER FX THINGU THINGY THING?

Best answers
Teleporting AfterFX ... read on main page ...
anyway how about this ... let the freza disk capable of returning to your hand but if you make it return too fast ... faster than 2 secs ... you get cut in half with it ... that whould be awsome against disk whores and also it'll be more like in the show :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom