For characters who need beams.

Best answers
Trunks:
1.In the brolli movie he did a "Masenko" with gohan.
It would be nice to add that.
2. While fighting Cell he unleashed a Barrage of Renzoku blasts like Vegeta except they were in a straight like i think, This would be a nice add on.

Freeza:
Super Death Ball: One that he did to destroy Planet Vegeta.
Death Ball: The move he did to destroy namek.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Trunks:
1.In the brolli movie he did a "Masenko" with gohan.
It would be nice to add that.
2. While fighting Cell he unleashed a Barrage of Renzoku blasts like Vegeta except they were in a straight like i think, This would be a nice add on.

Freeza:
Super Death Ball: One that he did to destroy Planet Vegeta.
Death Ball: The move he did to destroy namek.
ESF team won't add attacks and such that only appeared in movies/GT, and I doubt they will make 2 different death ball attacks...

Best answers
Trunks is a melee character ... he dosent need more beams

and 2 death balls ... cmon ... thats stupid

Best answers
U know what i think Trunks is to weak. He should be stronger like in the series. Cmon he kicked cell ass.but now he's a slow old man

Best answers
I think trunks mellee is strong enough but his beam attacks suck. Maby Masenko would be a good idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure over power him, u know how strong trunks is? he has ssj really fast and a powerfull sword, and a blinding attack, and he is pretty fast 2

ontopic: about frieza u say super deatball and deathball, but he already has deathbal o_O

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
sure over power him, u know how strong trunks is? he has ssj really fast and a powerfull sword, and a blinding attack, and he is pretty fast 2
1. Trunks is just as strong as every other character. True, his sword gibs at 20% life, but that is all. He turns ssj quite fast, but so does gohan, and his burning attack is the weakest beam in the game! Not to mention he is the slowest character in the game (same speed as piccolo).

Best answers
Well one of Freeza's deathballs is Red the one he did on namek. The other one is the one he did to destroy planet vegeta.

Trunks did the Barrage move on Cell, and its logical he has the masenko he was trained by gohan.

Trunks sucks, He is as fast as piccolo.

Best answers
BTW Burning attack will be changed to a ball ... maybe even in 1.2 ? o_O ... imo if its a bal it should be really fast cuz its not controlable ... about 2 death balls ...lets see ... hmm i was thinking of 2 separate attacks ... but yea it chould work as 2nd attack button :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son_Gohan554 said:
U know what i think Trunks is to weak. He should be stronger like in the series. Cmon he kicked cell ass.but now he's a slow old man
Actually Trunks is the weakest Super Saiyan on the show. He never recieved any formal training (Mirai Gohan was not formal training, and he only trained under Gohan for a few days to weeks at the most before Gohan got killed), because of that he never learned any powerful energy attacks. He also never learned how to surpress his rage, which is why he goes nuts and wastes all of his energy on those ineffective energy blast techniques in most of his fights.

Trunks is fine right now. He's one of the slowest characters but blinding attack, when used correctly, gives him an advantage over faster characters in melee. His sword is also a nice addition and gives him a slight boost when taking on evil characters with lots of hit points.

Best answers
Ya trunks has the worst beam moves in the game. Does any one have no moves stronger than Finishing Buster? I mean is FB stronger than all of another characters moves? Only ones i can think of are MAYBE mouthblast or SBC are weaker, but im not sure

Best answers
Trunks is fine when used properly. He might need a little push in the back to even it out, but he's fine next to that. FB is very cute and all, but it's nothing compared to the Death Ball of Frieza, no chance.

I wouldn't mind having a super death ball, not at all. But the Death Ball already has the biggest blast radius and damage in the entire game, giving it a stronger version would be....insane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom