is Redsaiyan goneforever??

Best answers
i would like to know if redsaiyan.net will be back? cause i realy need to get some sprites and models? do yallknow of any site that has that expt redaiyan..and i think that gohans hidden power mod for h/l is almost better than esf..and so is ultimate sayan dbz mod for h/l ...anyway..will there be a site like redsaiyan???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it is coming back but not until October or something...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we dont, unless there was a news letter about it, you should try searching, but all we know at the moment is that RS is down for good

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
redsaiyan is closed permanently.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has to do with payment or so.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RS won't be returning, it has to do with numerous of things. There might be a site alike, but don't count on it.

Best answers
But Spin said in several threads a while ago redsaiyan will be back up and running on the 15th of september (tommorow;D). So what's this about it being down permanently??:(

Best answers
that means he is not gonna use oktagone as his website host... he is gonna switch to some other host.. I dunno which one but he said when he gets another computer he'll bring it back up... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anythings better than oktagone :p

Anyway, I can't get a striaght answer from SPiN, he seems to ignore the topic everytime I bring it up ><.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They do have a similar site from redsayian. I think its called BlueSayian. But im not sure if its .com or .net so try it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPiN ****ed up, RS is down with the Oktagon host permanently. It doesnt mean RS is down forever, you gotta ask SPiN if he is still looking for a new host or what not :rolleyes:

Best answers
as i posted in another topic already spin specificly told me RS is NEVER coming back so theres ur answer :no: :cry:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
goto esf-world.de
there hella lot downloads (well im not sure if max2 putted the links back into the filedb - good to have ftp access :p ). esf-w has a new sponsor for the fileshosting so if they are not in the filebase atm, they will be there again soon.
but normally you will find all decent custom esf files there.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
RS is down forever, consider this the last RS thread.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got the official word from Spin. He said he downloaded the 200mb file with all RS's db and everything else instead of the 700MB one. He lost 500MB worth of data for RS and does not feel like starting from scratch and I can't blame him. So let this be the end RS IS DEAD † Rest In Peace †

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom