Gaara, Gaara

Best answers
hehe.. I made this for godhand for sig over at the Naruto Mod Board so we can see if he wants to use it
Tell me what to think and what i can change to make this Gaara sig better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Border is very weird, font isnt all that great and that lighting is getting in the way of the pics. It's ok, 6/10

Best answers
hehe.. Like yours is any better Mystix.. I could try getting rid of the border though?

Best answers
i can never get things to delete right...its cool, but it would be awsome if you told me how you deleted to make the border /end noobness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Froggo said:
hehe.. Like yours is any better Mystix.. I could try getting rid of the border though?
NOOOOOOOOOO, dont get rid of the border. I really like it, its quite neat, and original. Also the sig overall is very good, plus, its GAARA! You can't not have a good sig when you got the best ninja from the hidden desert of sand in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara is cool and all, but you should really make a Hyuga Neji sig. Or better yet, a Rock Lee sig! ;)

Best answers
Heh good gaara sig, my friend would like it.
I think the sig is a spoiler to be honest, you dont see that gaara face untill episode 48

Best answers
hehe.. dont tell them that yet but i did rip the pictures from the episode 48

Retired
Best answers
yeah the border is a bit too large, but I really like the pictures on the inside, nice blendings.

keep it up :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually kinda like the border because its not something you see every day..oh and the rest is pretty good too..good job..

-kuwabara-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom