Flying in Turbo Charge

Best answers
I was wondering if they could tinker in the turbo charging while flying. In the TV shows it shows when they are flying turbo charged that they have that streak of energy following behind them, and then it just dissapears. So why not do that for the new ESF? Just make it show, and two seconds later dissapear.

This was just a suggestion, but hopefully it will be used.

Best answers
hey dude u got that right,... but they are to lazy to do it :) so i dont thin there will be any sprite lately

Best answers
Lazy? You guys are both oviously fairly new.

ESF Alpha 2.0 had aura trails. The team took them out because they..were too laggy I think.

But anyways, they took them out. Lazy is NOT the reason.

Best answers
I think EVM's kaioken will have a red aura trail. Not completely sure, but it sure looked that way a while ago when they posted a pic of it.;D

Best answers
Oh well, it would be cool if they did have them on it agian, except just for like a short and not to long trail, that would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they don't look well (sprites)
they lagg more (for server and client)
what's about teleporting then ??? disable it ??? lol

+ there's no need of them ... it's better without them, because if you fight melee and you're a good player. you should be able to swoop outta the enemies angle of view. if you would have a trail, you can't hide ... every player would see you at once and attack you
then noone would use turbo anymore ... end then the trails are pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom