Serious ESF server Problems

Best answers
Ok, I cant create online games, im on a 512 k connection, no lans, no firewall, i turned off my fire wall, and got a million ppl on my msn to look 4 my online game.. Why arent my esf games showing!! i opend the ports, i disabled the fire wall and my games still dont show!!! :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what i have in my Filter:

Are Responding
Are Running Game - ESF (Make sure you chose ESF, instead of HL or CStrike)

Best answers
GRR I did all that, I create a ded server, and go to my other machine, I can see it online, and on my lan, but nobody online can see it, they have the filters, I have the fire wall off, i reinstalled hl,esf beta and 1.1 and I create a normal ded server of Esf, and it still doesnt show up!! I dunno what else to do :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well if i make a game it can take sometimes 15 minutes before someone sees it :S
anyway maybe wait a bit longer

Best answers
Hmm well let me explain the problem a bit simpler ,i was in a rush with the previous Posts...

Im on a Lan ( My home one )

Im running a Pentium 3 ( the pc im on now, for me only )
And its hooked up to a Pentium 4 ( my other games pc )
Now, Im on a adsl 512k Line, But im not the main internet server the other pc is, anyways I opened the ports and Stuff...
Now I create a Ded Server on P4, and i can see it on P3 ( my pc ) I can see it online and on the lan, why cant other people see it online, im thinking it may be a bug or some silly problem, Mabye i should wait the 15 mins 4 it to appear? I dont think its the case though...

Anyways any Tech help would be greatly appricated ^_^
:smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe other ppl can see it online but they dont wanna come to it, its not that u make a server that EVERYONE will come to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom