3rd trans and gohan

Best answers
I like Shin Carl's idea about the pl's, its realistic and lengthens the game time, sure the guys online wont like it too much for they might just get to the second trans before the game ends, but the guys that lan will love it for atm, after perfect trans, theres nothing to aspire to and gets boring :tired: .

I dont find a problem with the 3rd transformations, because the whole thing is about being insanly powerful and fast. Just characters like krillan would need an addtional trans, maybe supa mystic or something.

In Gohans third trans into mystic, would he have the benefits of Mystic(not need to trans again) and to go ssj? Or would he be over powerful?
Just a thought....

Best answers
Mystic Spartan said:
I like Shin Carl's idea about the pl's, its realistic and lengthens the game time, sure the guys online wont like it too much for they might just get to the second trans before the game ends, but the guys that lan will love it for atm, after perfect trans, theres nothing to aspire to and gets boring :tired: .

I dont find a problem with the 3rd transformations, because the whole thing is about being insanly powerful and fast. Just characters like krillan would need an addtional trans, maybe supa mystic or something.

In Gohans third trans into mystic, would he have the benefits of Mystic(not need to trans again) and to go ssj? Or would he be over powerful?
Just a thought....
u would be a old guy haven som oatmeal soup by te time 3rd trans coms :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't say that, if you ask me you can expect 1.3 somewhere around januari/februari, you won't even be a year older by then. :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, a friend of mine is in the team, allthough he tells me allmost nothing, he said he guessed it 'might' be released around the time stated above, allthough that's quite a while to wait, you really don't have to think it will take that long, the esf team is very capable at what they're doing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would not expect 1.3 by january febuary... I wouldn't even expect 1.2 for at least that long. Don't get your hopes up too high.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really think so, you are a moderator, so i guess you'll be informed bette then me, but the way i'm looking at the progress, it goes pretty fast, so my guess is till the same.

-edit-

Omg, that's one major typ0, what i ment to say was, i expect "1.2" around januari\februari, my apolagies for this.

Best answers
Well, the version that is out right now took about a year didnt it? so why would anyone assume the next one is going to be faster...if im wrong on my timeframe just say so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be faster, "I think." A lot of the bugs have been fixed and what not. Then again, melee is being re-done, so 1.2 might be the longest wait time for it's release. Just look at it this way, we'll never know until it is announced.

Best answers
yeah, 1.2 = looonnggg way off.
So in the meantime, can anyone give me some links to some of those sights that are modding esf?? (like adding kaoken and stuff, ive heard of a few, but never been to a site)

Or am i just hearing bs?

MaX

Best answers
.........why is this in modeling..if ya post try to put it somwhere it belongs..but i sort of like that idea...:)

Best answers
i love this game but after the first level it gets a bit boring so i restart the server.
another thing i dont like is that when u r super powerful and this little guy that doesnt do anything 2 me but kick me from behind when im powering up a blast 4 some 1 and this little guy sends me flying cross the map.... if im so strong 2 him it souldnt t\really happen..... o well... i love it and it will keep getting better as the mod goes on.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MaX said:
.........why is this in modeling..if ya post try to put it somwhere it belongs..but i sort of like that idea...:)
It's in esfchat f00!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
It's in esfchat f00!
It was moved out of modeling...

This is spam too. You play mod in one thread and spam in this one. Naughty Cold Steel.

People this thread was never about a release date for 1.2 . It is done when it it is done, end of story. Get this thread back on topic or warnings and serious closage are in order.

Best answers
i have an idea of characters master roshi , cooler, tien, yamcha, and all those other people oh and garlic jr.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
honestly i think every one wants to go ssj2 ssj3 and higher.... but when that happens... what about krillin? yamcha, tien.. and so on... they would be worthless.... at ssj2 or 3 youd be way to power full for them... i know its a game... but if you were going to go that high... give the little guys some advantage...

Chris109

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom