Sound problems

Best answers
Hey i just started playing esf again and for some reason i have bad sound it sounds really choppy and slows the game down dramatically and i also have this problem where my console spams "Sprite:no such frame 1" that also slows down the game and i wanna know whats causing this, i already reinstalled the mod.... could something from the main hl folder causing this?

Best answers
Oh i get that all the time, sometimes when their are a lot of explosions around, people hitting one another etc my sound just turns off.Funny how it only happens in esf. But personally i dont care.
I even get the no such frame error too! dont care about that...

Best answers
no i haven't checked the boxes... how would i do that? oh and i just reinstalled hl and the mod.. still dont work, and i do care about this because it really does slow down the game dramatically for me and its no fun playing a choppy game like that

Best answers
Never experienced any problem with sound. If I had, a kick against my boxes usually helped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cloud, go to configuration > Audio > Sound Options and check any of the boxes that you want to check. If that doesn't fix it, download Mr. Satan's script pack. His pack for some odd reason fixes everyones problems. :laff:

Best answers
...sound card... oops... lol it seems i just put together my new comp 3 days ago and forgot about the sound card.. all im using is the onboard sound, so do u think thats my problem? but when i come to think of it when i listen to my mp3's it sounds just fine and not choppy at all

Best answers
....ok now i feel really stupid!!! ...i forgot the sound drivers... lol wow im such a genius, well thx for ur help everyone ^_^

Best answers
anytime `_` any way i can get onborad sound o_O this ancient card from egipts pisen me off ;( ;( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom