New Cell Ability

Best answers
This idea wouldnt make too big of a difference, but would make it a little more true to the show

How bout after trans, disks do not kill cell in one hit? We saw that right after Cell achieved perfect the disk had no effect on him, so how bout disks cut perfect cell's HP in half or do a set ammount of damage?

I dont know, just a thought. Im sure ill just get flamed with "C311 A1READY HA5 3NUF M0V3S!!!11111" but oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C311 A1READY HA5 3NUF M0V3S!!!11111

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Well then that would be unfair to everyone else it would be better if you could catch the destructo disc like gohan does against cell but you would have to time it correctly

Best answers
Personally, id rather see cell have a unique move. I mean, having a bunch of sweet attacks from everyone else is ok, but if i wanna kame, id rather use goku or gohan. I wanna sbc, id rather use piccolo etc. (just my personal preference)

i wanna see say maybe cell have the kikou ha(tiens attack). Or maybe... shudder (everyone runs screaming "its not possible, its not possible") multi form or little cells.
Ahhh only in my dreams though

Best answers
I want Cell Jr Kame Torpedos :D That would be easy to code and model (kinda) IMO..

On topic-I think your suggestion has a few bugs o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would suck if you charge a DD, fill it in with 1/2 of you KI, the he survives with half HP ... Krillin is a very difficult char ...
it would be unfair, because discs are instant kill attacks which will slice the player in next release ... they have to instant kill, because if they miss, they don't cause dmg (no explosion) and it's easy to dodge them

btw: look the episode again ... Cell was PERFECT not in 2nd stage

C311 A1READY HA5 3NUF M0V3S!!!11111

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still Cell can't catch up with the saiyans and the others that can descend, buu has a cookie attack wich gives you 100.000 pl per cookie kill, so that also covers Buu. Cell needs a tail to drain pl from other players, it's like the cookie attack, it can only be used when somebody's knocked to the floor, it can't be overused since you're up really fast, still it gives him the little advantage to be able to catch up in pl with the other characters. It has been suggested before, but still i really think it should be in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason the disc didnt kill cell is because his PL was so much higher than krillens..... but then again krillens disc cut buu in half..... and buu is like 3 gagillion times more powerfull thatn krillen.....

anyway there could be a thing where if your PL is higher than opponent PL by x amount then it doesnt 1 hit kill u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, buu is like dough, so a butter knife could slice him in half (lol).

Best answers
Nretep said:
it would suck if you charge a DD, fill it in with 1/2 of you KI, the he survives with half HP ... Krillin is a very difficult char ...
it would be unfair, because discs are instant kill attacks which will slice the player in next release ...

btw: look the episode again ... Cell was PERFECT not in 2nd stage
I dont think it would be that unfair considering disks arent THAT common and the fact that i see a transed cell in a server what, every 2 weeks?

Also, form number doesnt matter really, i mean frieza2 has DB and did gohan use meha before going ssj2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a move UPC this is something but dont realy know......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom