Faster.....

Best answers
Hey i was wondering....like with the kamehameha or neones special attack and if they right click they do it faster, cause everytime goku does his kameha its not always that slow.
lets say the reg kamehameha takes off 50-100 health
this one could take off like 1-25 maybe 50
so?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use other beams, if KHH is too slow for you
(my opinion: it's OK)

my 800th post !!!

Best answers
i know to use other beams, but imsaingi think it would be prettycool to have a fast khh like in theshow,
(congrats)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when did anyone make a faster KHH ???

Best answers
There are times when they have done faster KHH's. But Tank, I think you that is already covered by the fact you can let it go at one third charge.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan did about 20 fast ones in the saiyan saga against vegeta, but a full charged generic ki beam has the same effect as the fast kame you suggested, so i say, it's not needed, really...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's referring to something like Goku vs. Pikkon where he just yells "Kamehameha!" in about a second and fires a quick blast. I don't see how that wouldn't unbalance the game if he could do it though. He already has generic beams for that, and kamehameha is already dangerous enough. Use mouth beam if you want it to charge faster.

Best answers
Don't charge it all the way then. The Kame Hame Ha wave was always like that. He has to say the words before shooting it. That is how long it takes for Goku to charge it. Also I think they should take Dragon Ball Goku's voice when he does a Kame Hame Ha and use it for Gohan(I think they already do that) because Gohan just says Kame Ham.... and then he can shoot it when minimized. It just cuts off. Or they could take the voice from Budokai for PS2 and make him say it once he fires it(like Piccolo's SBC).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you'Re talking about making the KHH charging faster, i have to disappoint you ... that would unbalance the game too much ... Goku is a powerful char and giving him a KHH which load in about half of the current time would suck, because then he could fire it after about 1 second

using goku's voice in Gohans char would suck ... you would here itat once
the current wave of gohans KHH is so long, because Gohan rarlymake a KHH and it's hard to cut out the half or play it faster ... so FreeDoM took the best and insert it as Gohans KHH
cutting from Budokai ... no ... the team is not going to rip anything of other games !!! then it should be mentiond in the credits, what would suck, too
the SBC isn't ripped of Budokai ... maybe FreeDoM just found the same SBC and thought it was good ... but how often did Piccolo say "SBC" ??? so it isn't really easy to give all games a different one

Best answers
not everyone has a kameha, gohan could have ma sinko fast, vegeta could have galatin gun fast etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom