Frieza's Horns

Best answers
An extension of moves for Frieza. What if his horns in his second stage operated like Trunks's sword (gibs at 20% HP or lower)? Just as he did to Krillin. It would require a new bit of code (just take it from Trunks), and a new animation. What do you think?

Best answers
Actually, I think that's an alright idea.

As long as he only uses it for finishing, not for all his melee.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft..it could be used as a melee animation, nothing more, freeza allready has an instant kill weapon, he doesn't need it.

Best answers
Maybe you should read again? It would be used the same way as Trunks sword, unblockable once they get below 20% hp.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i said Feeza is allready powerfull enough with the disc (instant kill weapon), it might be used a nice animation nothing more. Besides he's allready getting a new attack , telekinesis.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee suggestions will just keep on not making sense until 1.2 comes out. Instagib might not even make sense in 1.2 since the combat will be completely different. No more tetris swoop and smash (simple but complicated).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster is right ... look the released videos of advanced melee ... it'll be completly different compared to the B1/B1.1 melee

make it a non-melee-attack
there's no need of this attack, because you could easily dodge it ... instant kill would suck because he has his disc ... and you should give him this attack after transforming ... but what's about future releases with more transformations ... take this attack away, again ???

Best answers
Firstly, I meant it to be a kill when the victim is under 10% health. Not an instant kill irregardless of current HP. Secondly, disc is not an attack that is appreciated on most servers, is easily "spammed", and is basically skilless. Thirdly, in regard to melee changing, I remember a developer saying that the new mêlée while be able to be toggled. Netrep, how could this be a non-mêlée attack? And, Frieza keeps his horns into his third transformation.

Best answers
i rather like that he used his tale as a meleeattack.. cause he used his tale alot fighting goku and the others on namek, and it was quite fast and dangerous...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll probably have melee moves using his tail down the line. Give it some time. We keep telling you guys 1.2 will be nothing like 1.1 but you aren't grasping it yet. 1.2 will be nothing like 1.1 melee, although you will have the option of one form or the other upon server start.

Best answers
this is for Nemisis to read. If this were to be a new chargable attack where he acts like a bull It'd be kinda kool but only to send them flying not to stab them or anything like that just a simple ram to get them away from yea sorta like if buu was using candy attack u could knock him away from u and it would be the more power u put into it the farther they'll fly off but if it sends them flying and they hit walls to do some damage.
it would make the game more tricky if you looked at it to my point of view and i dunno if i said this in a way anyone would like or probably just hate. lol

Best answers
well it whould be sorta pointless cause u could only do it in the second form. frieza only used his tail in 4th form, and isn't grabing gonna be in 1.2?

Best answers
perhaps if its possible it could be 2nd form frieza's grab animation in 1.2, using horns.
There would be no spinning, and then thrown off the horns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom