Its not working!!??

Best answers
When I install the game, under the mod loader window it says Beta 1.1. But when i load it, it comes out as 1.0?.. Finally I got it to work and it hangs on the network screen ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to wait, it can take up to ten minutes, just try installingit and when it gets to the part where it hangs wait 10 minutes, if it doesn't work after 10 minutes, try downloading it from a different mirror.

Or, just get the 1.0 installer, and patch it to 1.1

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
You need to wait, it can take up to ten minutes, just try installingit and when it gets to the part where it hangs wait 10 minutes, if it doesn't work after 10 minutes, try downloading it from a different mirror.

Or, just get the 1.0 installer, and patch it to 1.1

no phatslugga. When im about to join agame i double click on the game right. But then i get the loading screen and after that the ESF spalsh screeen where its suppose to connect to a server. The problem is, its not doing it. It hangs on this screen for like countless minutes, and my screensaver loads and i can still use my desktop eventhough the splash is loaded O_O... Can someone please help me I really want to play ESF :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom