Teleport After-Image

Best answers
I was just wondering... since a lot of us use custom models, will the after-image work with this? I mean, if I'm using oh, say, Jimesu Evil's GT Vegeta model, and I teleport, will it leave behind an image of the normal ESF Vegeta? Just curious, that would be rather weird... same applies with the cut up models from disks, will there be little cut up ESF Vegetas where my GT model died? Hmm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, think of it this way : You don't have the ESF vegeta in your whole folder anymore, so it won't leave that model =].

Best answers
well current custom models arent going to work in 1.2 cuz they need like 70+ annimations ... but afterFX will work I belive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the current models'll work after a slight recompiling of the QC file.

Best answers
Yeah, but I was thinking that maybe the after image was taken from another see-through file, not just derived from whatever model is in your "vegeta" folder. In that case, it would leave an after image of esf vegeta no matter what, unless you actually replaced the after-image file for vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll just use your vegeta model, most likely. Don't worry =].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ... it would suck to make 3 new models just for the teleport effect ... the effect it coded ... so you can use every model
as the others said ... but I think you get in trouble cause of the new melee animations ... there are much more animations now
as the other forgot ... I think you get problems with the sliced models, too ;) ... good luck

Best answers
I think it not makes 3 models wen u us teleport i think its just a effect! Thats get spawnend!!:D

Best answers
Uhh....I think exporting the skeleton from an existing model,putting that in together with the animations from the new model and a recompile would fix that,but then again,Im not so sure....

But what I do believe is that the teleport uses the existing model in your directory,meaning you wont be affected....unless I'm wrong when Nretep says so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom