New life for REDSAIYAN.com, .net and .org

Best answers
New Life for Redsaiyan.com , .net and .org....

I can hear you thinking like WHAT a new life for those three but there was only one..

Thats right.. there was only one redsaiyan.net but if a give that site a
new life than i want to do it in the good way so to register a few redsayian domains and multilangual so the languages
English
Dutch
German
French
Those will be the languages that i want in the new redsaiyan and ofcourse i will register also redsaiyan.nl, .be, .de, .fr but lets firs do only the english one.

But there are lots of problems that i will face when i start the redsayian site.
Here a list of all the problems.

- I dont have the file database that radsayian had so i need to start it all over again from scratch.
- I dont have a crew for redsayian.
- I dont have a layout for redsayian (i prefer the original layout)
- I know that a big site like redsayian will take more than the usual bandwidth (something like 300 GB traffic a month is what i think).
- A normal hosting server is way to expensive for the ammound of traffic that redsayian will take so i need to buy a dedictated server
that has 700+ GB bandwidth or unlimited for a price like 99$ a month 150$ a month MAX. I alreaddy have a few sites where i can buy a
dedicated server for arround the 80$ with something like 700 GB traffic
- The domains redsaiyan.net and .com are still registered so i need to wait till they expire.. only than i can register those names
but i can alreaddy register redsaiyan.org
- I will NOT and i repeat NOT pay for the redsayian host alone... i need or a sponser or i need to do it with a group. the
maximum ammound of money that i want to in it for one month will be like 30$ so i atleast need 3 partners that both want to pay 30$ each.
- If someone kows the msn adress of the old redsayian master than i would like to have that msn adress..
- if you have still some Sprites, Maps, Addons, Skins and other extra esf things than i really want to have them (ONLY IF I START A NEW REDSAYAN)
So i ask everyone that still has some extra esf stuff to share it with me so that redsaiyan will be the biggest again.

Well.. too many points to type here.. BUT if you want to help me with the NEW REDSAYIAN version than you are welcome to join
but remember this... IF and only IF i deside to restart redsayian than i will start in one of the first months of 2004.

I will be able to do this all alone (THAN I MEAN THE PAYING) when i have work :p but right now i have school tons of it -_-

And i prefer to work with dutch peoples becourse i am dutch but english peoples are also welcome.

Now i thing where i think that you will have questions of..
What will hapen with the bandwidth what wi are not using..?
well i suggest that we reseel that.. that way the server monthly price will be cheaper.

SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME PAYING THE DEDICATED SERVER AND HELPING THE NEW REDSAYIAN THAN JOIN ME.
BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU ARE A RELIABLE PERSON AND NOT JUST FOR PAYING BUT ALSO FOR THE NORMAL STAFF MEMBERS.

I really hope that the ADMINS of ESF let this toppic stay alive and don`t close it becourse they said NO MORE redsaiyan TOPPICS
(That was becourse redsaiyan.net just was down from the one day to the other..)..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Who are you mr?
Last time i checked i was the creator and owner of Redsaiyan.net

If you want to make another resource site for ESF, you can, i wont give a damn **** about it. But now your trying to take credit out of my site and its popularity. I'll be rude and flame your ass till your comp blows if you decide to put A *** rip off of RS.

SPiN out.

Best answers
SPiN said:
Who are you mr?
Last time i checked i was the creator and owner of Redsaiyan.net

If you want to make another resource site for ESF, you can, i wont give a damn **** about it. But now your trying to take credit out of my site and its popularity. I'll be rude and flame your ass till your comp blows if you decide to put A *** rip off of RS.

SPiN out.
Hey..

First of all... i dont like the way you talk... i hear meny people complaining that redsaiyan is gone for good adn i just want to give redsaiyan a new start and that is why i want to have contact with you.. maybe you want to help me to restart redsaiyan..... I AM NOT TOKING THE CREDITS OF REDSAIYAN but i just want that site to be alive bocourse it was a damm good resource site... and when your domain name expires then everyone is able to register it... so i dont understand your probs... i will also PM this reply to you pm box

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont care if you dont like way i talk, People like you piss me off.
Redsaiyan is dead because fans didnt care for **** about anything i did on it.
The only poeple who complained when it was down were poeple i didnt know.
Those complainers werent even registered, or anything, wnna know how its like to make something else on a site when poeple only come for a single thing.

RS is dead, it wont come back, you may not open it again, you dont own it.
Go back in your hole and post about n00b stuff in ESF.

Best answers
I have to back spin up on this.Trying to take the mans cred is not coo.

*slaps spin* calm down bro. You dont want mods all over you. :(

Best answers
well if you dont want me to register redsaiyan.net than i just register redsaiyan.org or a few others...

only redsaiyan.com and .net are still registered so is it okey with you if i do redsaiyan.org..?

Just please give me your msn than we can discuzz it...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think there is something you dont understand, i own RS rights. I will sue your dutch ass!

Make your own site n00bus.
If you cant find my msn addy then your brain must be the same as my cat ****.

Best answers
You really ask for a warning... you just cant say normal things about a good idea...
WHY DONT YOU WANT MY HELP just tell me why... i want to give that good site new life and you just dont want it... please tell me why...

YOU HAVE THE BRAINS OF A SPIDER IF YOU DONT WANT TO REOPEN RS

SPiN said:
i think there is something you dont understand, i own RS rights. I will sue your dutch ass!

Make your own site n00bus.
If you cant find my msn addy then your brain must be the same as my cat ****.

Best answers
I Know i know! You can make PINK saiyan!!!!

But for real man... I am ashame that i'm dutch right now... Dont you know the meaning of the word COPYRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He OWNZ RS. There is nothing you can do about it... and as you stated before... You dont even have a freakin database...

Best answers
dude hes pissed off that your stealing his name, think for a sec. You can make your own models and mapping site, just dont use his name or ne thing related to Redsaiyan. eg make your site www.n00bCentral.org or something, use your brain, it tends to help.

edit* ah ya beat me Gonadz, lol pink saiyin.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Dear God, before you can even think about re-opening RS you should really learn to use better English, geeze.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok mr.Ispelllike****.
1- Learn to ****en read, your eyes got other use than getting your sperm in it.
2- Who the **** are you, like poeple on irc said, You pop out of somewhere with your lil dreams of putting RS back up and craps.

3- your a poor pos! if you wnna put rs back up pay for it you lazy cheap ass, dont expect poeple to pay for you.

4- If i sue your ass , dutch **** currency gives me more money so imma be happy.

5 - about the spider thing.. hmmm is that the best insult you could find? Afterall, you still havent contacted me on msn so my Cat **** insult still goes.

Get a life and go cum some more in your eyes, you sob.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Spin sorry but i don`t agree with you on this one.

U make came up with redsaiyan but that doesn`t u own redsaiyan.net.(unless youre still paying for it)

Technically u can`t do anything about it.

U didn`t copyright with a official.(unless u did what u probaly didn`t)

So he can do what he wants.

EDIT: U don`t anything spin that is not been copyright with a official(srry i`m dutch and can`t find the right word) and unless u don`t own resaiyan.net he can even take the site`s name)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Your right i dont own Redsaiyan.net , Greg does.
lol, its not even about the domain, its about everything else. and those are copyrighted.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yes and does he still pays for the site?

If no he can take even the url.

If yes he can still make a lookalike redsaiyan.

EDIT: Putting a text with copyright on asite isn`t enough u need a official.(Don`t know the name of the person i mean ;\)

Best answers
I DONT WANT TO CONTACT YOU ANYMORE ON MSN... there is just no way to talk with you... and for my english... sorry that its not so good but i am dutch and i think most of you people can`t read it..
AND... if i was going to reopen RS than my part would be the dutch part..!!!!

And i dont want to reopen RS anymore just becourse you are just to stupid to see that i only want to REOPEN a GOOD site with a SILLY webmaster so maybe i will open a completely new ESF RESOURCE site but than agan i almost fase all the problems that where in my first post...

maybe something like www.esfresource.com or www.esfstuff.com or some other possibilities..

En voor de nederlander hier die zich schaamd... SORRY en ja ik weet wat coppyright is maar ik wou RS alleen maar helpen maar dat wil die sukkel niet... dan maar niet he...

SPiN said:
Ok mr.Ispelllike****.
1- Learn to ****en read, your eyes got other use than getting your sperm in it.
2- Who the **** are you, like poeple on irc said, You pop out of somewhere with your lil dreams of putting RS back up and craps.

3- your a poor pos! if you wnna put rs back up pay for it you lazy cheap ass, dont expect poeple to pay for you.

4- If i sue your ass , dutch **** currency gives me more money so imma be happy.

5 - about the spider thing.. hmmm is that the best insult you could find? Afterall, you still havent contacted me on msn so my Cat **** insult still goes.

Get a life and go cum some more in your eyes, you sob.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
This topic shows the amount of respect that SPiN has got, NONE at all if you have at least a bit of respect drop this ****ty idea, and move on to some other idea, geeze you guys are pathetic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When one dutch is in trouble , another crawls from another hole. You dont know ****, **** off and go read some books about english.

Best answers
OK another SPiN supporter here

As a dedicated rs fan (and well known rs forum visiter) i dispise the idea of someone els then SPiN reviving rs.

And why do you say he has the brains of spider, i know why he doesn't want to reopen it's becose people like you who come for the models and other stuff and just download it, not even taking time to register on the forum or even showing you're gratitude to SPiN for making and and updating the site all the time

as a real rs fan i don't mourn about SPiNs decision and try to revive it it's gone and accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom