Own characters

Best answers
I know this would be hard to do but it would be cool if each perosn got to pick there own character....Goku, Gohan, Vegeta etc. and stick with that person for everygame. They would start at a certain pl and only know melee. As they gained power level they would learn each move. Also your power level would be saved. And gaining power level would be slower so it would be harder to get strong. Hopefully this will be possible but i doubt it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's possible but you are pointing at BFP, and i don't like that power up system personally, leave it like it is, most peepz are happy with it.

Best answers
i think that would be nice but i dont like the fact of only being able to chose one character forever but i like the power level remaining

Best answers
hmmmmmmm Or there chould be servers specialy designed for this ... where you can only 1v1 ... or 2v2 ... with ur char and another guy with a "good" char then if you win you get PL for ur char

it whould be cool if we chould make accounts for this and thats where our PL goes ... BUT it should be the server cuz if it isnt ... ppl chould hack ESF and give themselfs PL !

And the servers chould be in Tournament mode ... with more HP soo we get cool fights that last long
not bam punch >>> opponent on floor >>> kiblob >>> win

and all the other servers will be just like thay are now ...

It whould be hard to make tho :(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be too easily exploited and would be totally unbalanced against people who hadn't played as long as you had.

Best answers
This RPG kind of ESF has been suggested before, and mostly it gets shot down by people who insist ESF is a fighting game. I like the idea myself, although it wouldn't get as much use online as it would in LANs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom