a new site like REDSAIYAN

Best answers
Hi hello everyone.

Today i alreaddy started a toppic with the redsaiyan name in it..
But the owner of RS really dont want to restart RS or let me restart RS so thats why i started thiss toppic..

I want to start a website like redsaiyan and i was thinking about www.esfresource.com or www.esfstuff.com but if you people have a better idea than let me here it if you want.

I also have a few other problems..

Now one thing is better.. since i just cant restart RS i also don`t need a DIDICATED server witch will have a cost arround the 110$ a month so i needet a few sponsers or people that wanted to pay but that is not a pronlem anymore since i can just buy a shared server vor a new site...

Here are a few probs that i still face and i will explain every point to you guys..
- 1 - LOOK MY SIG.
- 2 - I dont have such a huge file database like RS had so need to start from scratch so if any of you guys have lots of good files than please send them to me.
- 3 - I am not sure about the name so if anyone knows a good name for the site tht i want to start
- 4 - I dont have a web page layout..
- 5 - I really want to work together with the esf team and than i mean like i want to host thair files and everything that is possible but i only have 60 GB/ month so i wont host a new release when its just out.. but i will host it when its out for a month or 2..

Now the explenations (sorry i am dutch.. my english is not verry good)

1. LOOK MY SIG.

2. Well... i will download as much files as i can but i will never be able to have such a large file DB in my own so i ask everyone that has some esf extra`s to send them to me.

3. As you see i am not sure about the new name so if you know a good name than please post it..

4. I can disign a bit but its not good enough for a website so i ask a disigner if he can disign a cool esf layout for me (esf... in the esf theme)

5. well... i really want to work together with the esf team and than i mean like i want to host thair files and everything that is possible but i only have 60 GB/ month so i wont host a new release when its just out.. but i will host it when its out for a month or 2..

Please post normal posts and not posts that i have CAT brains :S SPiN said that in me last thread... :(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning recived for re-opening a closed thread

I have reopened this after talking to gohan. Keep the discussion civil please

Best answers
You can post here again...

The thread was closed buit now it is open again...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the million doller question.

how much are you willing to put into the site??

if the answer is as much as spin, thats nearly 50 bucks a month, hope your wallets full if you want a nice big database >_<

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
50 a month?
That what it costs for a year with oktagone

Best answers
shijing said:
the million doller question.

how much are you willing to put into the site??

if the answer is as much as spin, thats nearly 50 bucks a month, hope your wallets full if you want a nice big database >_<

LOL...

im willing to put 30 up to 50 $ a month in the site but i will start with less and when i need more i buy more :p

But when i have much visitors than i also will ask some dedicated hosters if they want to sponser me... (i will start asking that when i have around the 1000 VISITORS a day that would be like the 10000 up to 20000 hits a day.)

But first i start with 75$ a YEAR and when i need more than i buy more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom