Funny esf idea lol

Best answers
wouldn't it be funny to have happy tree friends in ESF? lmao, that would be a funny ass mode on the game u kill as many as u can lol

Best answers
Yea i suppose that would be good but this is kinda in the wrong forum isnt it? this should be in the off-topic.

Best answers
That should be a plugin instead of a gamemode, Admin could spawn or set a spawn limit for those buggers. :laff:

Best answers
SSjGohan12345 said:
Yea i suppose that would be good but this is kinda in the wrong forum isnt it? this should be in the off-topic.
lol this is esf chat is it not? and this is just a funny idea that would be cool if anyone ever made somelike it for ESF so i guess this would go in the esf chat :p lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a suggestion, it should be in the suggestion topic.

Best answers
cold steel said:
It's a suggestion, it should be in the suggestion topic.

actually i wasn't really suggesting this lol i just posted a thought i had on it to see how funny everyone else found it to be

Best answers
hey everyone, i havent posted for awhile as u can all see. anyway, whose ip is that goten-son? if its urs, where do u live in nova scotia?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Y2K_MASTER: Ask him those kinda questions through PM. Don't post anything that is "off-topic."

-On Topic-
The idea is kinda silly, but sounds fun. :laff: You might as well make bots like that, instead of implementing it into the game.

Best answers
instead of tree friends (and i posted this in the suggestions forum) i thought how about the military, i would find it fun being attacked by tanks and jets and being shot at by humans, then firing a death ball and watching them all blow up :/

Best answers
no no happy tree friends would be much funner then the military...unless u like watchin the history channel or sumthing....but happy tree friends would get my vote over military

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UGH! I HATE... no i don't hate.. i LOATHE happy tree friends. I wish i hadn't even read this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom